Status: Just Started

My Past Love

A famous doctor is face to face with his hardest case ever. He is confident he will solve this case, like all the others, but soon he thinks otherwise. While trying to figure out the case, he remembers things that happened in his past, things he's been trying to forget. How is the case related to his past and what happened in his past that was hard to forget? Find out by reading.
  1. My Past Love: 0 - Prologue
    And for this case I have gotten a prize far better than money and gold.
  2. My Past Love: 1 - Cassandra Mariah Eltics
    I soon fell asleep and as hard as I tried, I still ended up having her in my dreams.
  3. My Past Love: 2 - Friends
    I wonder what secrets lay in the pages and what that girl has been through. But, as I went through the pages I found something very weird.
  4. My Past Love: 3 - Privacy Invader
    Instead of seeing Cassandra's face, which was what I expected, I saw a different face. A much scarier face. Who or what is that thing?
  5. My Past Love: 4 - The Gift
    Hugging her like this felt... nice. She was so soft as if she had no muscles and no body weight. It was as if she were very fragile and one mistake would break her.
  6. My Past Love: 5 - No Pain, No Tears
    I need her to start trusting me and I need it soon. There is one thing I can do
  7. My Past Love: 6 - The Runaway
    Oh no, if I lose her, I'll lose my job. I heard my phone. I looked at the caller ID; Mr. Mitchells.
  8. My Past Love: 7 - Ok
    Cassandra looked everywhere, but at me. Then she finally gave me my answer, but she said it so lowly, I could hardly hear it. "Ok, she said.
  9. My Past Love: 8 - My Past
    At that time, I didn't know that soon Kendall was going to be more than just my friend. Much more...
  10. My Past Love: 9 - He Speaks
    One day, after a long time, he finally talked to me. After, well, saving me.