Status: Just Started

My Past Love

My Past Love: 9 - He Speaks

9

The next day, I was showing Kendall around the school.

"I've actually only been going to this school for like a month, so I don't know as much as the other students do." I was saying.

"It's alright, I'll figure it out somehow." Kendall replied.

"So, um, why did you choose me to show you around." I was curious to know about that.

"Why? Was I not supposed to do that?"

"No, I was just wondering, that's all."

"Oh, well, you looked really pretty," I blushed. "I mean, you looked pretty nice!" he added quickly.

"Uh, thanks." I felt all flustered up for a reason.

Anyway, as the days passed Kendall and I started getting closer and before I knew it we were going out. And we were also the cutest couple in the school, well, at least that's what everyone else said. After Kendall asked me out -- which was in front of the whole school, he actually got down on one knee and looked like he was about to propose to me -- everyone started being nice to me and talked with me. They couldn't believe that school's second hottie -- Ricky being the first -- would actually choose a girl like me over every other girl in the whole school and lemme tell you I couldn't believe it either. The school was crawling with beauties, by why Kendall chose me, I have no clue. Maybe he liked girls who weren't so full of themselves or maybe there was some other reason. Some other horrible reason.

At first I thought that Kendall was the sweetest most, nicest guy ever! But, then as the days passed, I started to think otherwise. Also, ever since I got that bracelet from Ricky, he's never even looked my way. He never said a word to me or never gave me anything else, what was up with him? But, after being with Kendall, I had almost but forgotten about Ricky.

One day, after a long time, he finally talked to me. After, well, saving me. That day I'll never forget. It's way to close to my heart. Here's what happened: Tabatha and I had finished up with our running and had headed over to the locker room. I let Tabatha take a shower first, which meant I had to stay back a little longer. When she was done, I quickly took one, hoping she wouldn't leave me, which she did sometimes.

But, today Tabatha decided to stay, since I owned her. She and I were the only ones in the locker room. Tabatha had all her clothes on and was waiting for me to finish. I was putting on my bra, but I couldn't seem to be getting it on.

"Hey, Tabs, can you get this for me?" I asked her.

I heard my voice echoing in the empty room and I soon started to feel a little weird. I then felt fingertips touch my bare back and attach the bra straps together.

"Thanks Tabatha." I said.

But, she didn't respond. Instead, I felt something touch my neck. I gasped, that definitely wasn't Tabatha! The hairs on my neck stood out, as I whirled around to face Kendall.

"Kendall, what are you doing here?!" I questioned.

I moved away from him and went to get my shirt, which was on the bench right next to me. I grabbed it and tugged it on quickly.

"I came to see you, sweetheart." he replied, wrapping his arms around me.

"In the girls locker room? Couldn't you wait for me to get out first?"

Kendall shook his head and pushed me up against the lockers to kiss me. I smiled as he kissed me. Kendall was such a good kisser, the best actually. Whenever the girls would ask me how good of a kisser Kendall was, I'd lie, in case they'd want to find out for themselves how good he really was. The kiss didn't last though, because I pulled away.

"Kendall, I gotta go home now." I said to him.

"Alright, I'll drop you off, but let me just..." he trailed off as he kissed me some more.

I kissed him back, but then I felt his hands moving down my body and I started to feel weird again. This has been happening a lot, Kendall would always do this and then we'd get into a fight and then eventually make up.

"Kendall, please don't." I insisted.

"What? What am I doing that's so bad? You're my girlfriend!"

I sensed a fight coming up.

"Kendall, don't you think I know that? But, I'm not ready for this kind of a relationship!"

Kendall didn't listen to me and started kissing me again. I groaned unhappily as I felt his hands roaming around my legs.

'Oh, why I did I choose to wear such a short skirt today?' I thought.

I then felt one of Kendall's hands going up my shirt. Whoa, that's enough! I pulled away from him and soon regretted it.

"Kendall, I can't!" I cried.

"Why? Is it because you're not happy to be with me? Huh? Is there someone else? Am I not good enough for you?!" he yelled.

"Kendall, stop it!"

"No! You're mine and only mine!"

Kendall grabbed me again and tried to take off my shirt. As I tried to push him away, tears cascaded down from my eyes.

"Hey!" a voice cried into my ears.

I knew it wasn't Kendall's voice. I picked my head up and saw a silhouette. I couldn't quite see who it really was, until he came forward. I gasped as I recognized him as Ricky. What was he doing here? Maybe he heard my screams and cries from outside.

"What do you want?" Kendall spat at him.

"Leave her alone." he said calmly.

"And what if I don't?"

Ricky didn't answer, instead he came over to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me behind his back.

"She's mine! What is she to you anyway?"

"My classmate." he finally answered.

I looked up at him shocked.

"Well, she's my girlfriend!" Kendall continued.

"Doesn't seem like she's very happy to be yours." was the last thing Ricky said to Kendall before walking out of the room with me.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Kendall cried after him.

He didn't follow after Ricky like I thought he would. Anyway, once we got out, I noticed there was nobody out. Everyone had gone home and if Ricky wasn't here, nobody would've been there to help me. Ricky stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"Can you get home by yourself?" he asked me.

I nodded, wiping some tears away with the back of my arm.

"Alright then, I'll see you in class tomorrow."

He started walking down the front steps, when I remembered something.

"Thank you!" I called after him.

"Don't mention it!" he said. "Really don't."

I stared dazed at his back. But, then I quickly snapped out of it when I heard a sound from behind me. Startled, I started running, in case Kendall noticed me alone. I ran all the way home, since it was cold, I didn't sweat so much.

When I got home, I found mom in the kitchen cooking. I said a small hello, then headed upstairs. I sat down on my bed and tried to catch my breath. I can't believe Ricky actually saved me! How great was that?! I panted long and hard as I layed down on my pillow, staring at my blue ceiling.

'Oh, I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow at school...with Kendall.' I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sry I havent been workin on this story 4 a while, I've been a lil buzy with my others. But, I hope u liked this ch. There's more 2 come!