What If?

Everything Went Wrong

I straightened out my dress, as I waited for my date to arrive. This was completely out of character for me. Never in my wildest dream would I think about on-line dating, but when my co-worker Macy told me about this guy, I couldn't refuse. He was handsome, a doctor, and all the things I've ever looked for in a guy. I hadn't been having much luck finding my own man, so I gave in, and let Macy set up a date.

So there I was waiting for a date with a guy I've never even met, and he was late. I looked down at the small silver watch on my left wrist again wondering if he was ever going to show up. It was a cold April night, and I stood there with my jacket pulled tight against my skin. I was just about ready to leave when a tall man in nice clothes walked up to me.

"Hello, Cally?" he asked smiling.

"Yes, you must be Warren."

"Yes that's me. Sorry I'm late dear, I was finishing up with a patient."

"That's alright," I said. He held out his hand to me and I took it before he led me into the restaurant.

Once our meal was over Warren took me back to the hotel where he was staying so he could pick something up. Warren came from a few towns over, so he was going to stay at a hotel so that he didn't have to drive home late. Warren and I got in the elevator and headed up to his room. He slid the key in the door, and we walked inside.

That's when I realized why I don't on-line date. Warren swung around and forcefully kissed me, pinning me to the wall. His hands roamed my body before he grabbed my boobs. I tried to push him away from me but he slammed me back into the wall. My head made contact with the wall, and I tried to call out in pain. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me away from the wall and pushed me onto the hotel bed.

"Stop, please," I cried, hot tears running down my face. He ignored my pleas, and slid his hand up my dress, while the other twisted its way into my blond hair. He ripped my dress, and tried to pull off my panties. Finding my strength I pushed him off of me and tried to run over to the door. He grabbed me from behind and threw me against the table on the hotel wall. Warren picked up the lamp that was next to me and held it above me. I closed my eyes praying someone would hear, before screaming at the top of my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!
I hope you all like it.
I have massively big plans in store for it.
Twists and turns around every corner.
Hope you enjoy!
<3 Amber