Live Through This Lie

Make It Happen

Brian's P.O.V

The guys and I sat around Matt's living room while I beat everyone of their asses at Halo 3.

"God fucking damn it." Jimmy yelled before turning and grabbing my controller from me.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm tired of losing. Midget you play." He tossed the controller to Johnny.

Johnny flipped Jimmy off before sitting down and starting the game. I went to the kitchen where Zacky was on a hunt for more beer.

"So what's the deal with Jayden?"

"What do you mean?" Zacky asked, pulling his head out of the refrigerator.

"Did you ever fuck her?"

Zacky stood up and closed the fridge before turning to face me. For a couple of seconds I expected him to freak out but he just smiled.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Just curious. Don't read so much into it."

"Then don't ask. My sex life has nothing to do with you really. Unless it's not my sex life you were curious about?"

"Yeah Zacky. I wanna know all about the kinky shit you've ever done. I've heard you were a real sex god and I'm looking for some pointers here." I rolled my eyes.

"Well since you asked. Girls really like it when-"

"Zack man your sick. Please don't even look at me right now." I left the kitchen to the sound of Zacky laughing.

I threw myself onto the couch just as the front door opened. I saw Val run in and jump on Matt who had fallen asleep.

I swear it's like they never get tired of each other.

"Thanks for the help Val." I heard a voice say from the foyer.

I jumped up and went to go see what Jayden needed help with. I turned the corner and saw Jayden there bending over in front of a load of shopping bags. A pair of too big jeans practically fell off her hips and she struggled with the bags. With her wifebeater riding up and her pants falling down, I got a good view of a lot of soft looking skin.

Now really isn't the time for a boner.

Jayden's P.O.V.

I stood in the foyer of Matt's house struggling with the bags before finally just kicking them and giving up. I turned around and saw Brian standing there, smirking at me.

"Need help?"

"No shit."

"Play nice. You need my help remember."

I walked up to him and wrapped one arm around his neck, my other hand traveling down his body.

"You help me and I help you." I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm. Sounds like an interesting trade." Brian wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"How long does it take to-" Val walked into the foyer "shit my bad." She said before spinning around and leaving.

I pulled away and laughed.

"Well those bags aren't gonna carry themselves."

"Yeah well neither am I." Brian said.

"Oh come on."

"Where are you taking them anyways? You moving in with Matt or something?"

"Actually that's a very good point." I frowned. "Now I've got to take them back outside and into Zacky's car."

"Wait so you're living with Zacky?" Brian asked.

"It's that or the street."

"So you two have slept with each other." He pointed at me as if that would prove his point.

"Sick. No. Fuck. Oh. My. God." I stumbled over my words as I tried to purge the image of a naked Zacky that had formed in my mind.

"Hey. You know you want me." Zacky said, coming out of no where.

"Clearly that's what I want. In fact you should be careful that I don't slip you some viagra then rape you in your sleep."

"Hey if you want it that bad just ask. Honey, I don't need the pills to get it up and running." Zacky smirked.

I rolled my eyes and bent back down to attempt picking up all the bags again.

"Did you consider taking them one by one?" Zacky asked.

"Did either of you fuckers consider helping me?" I humphed.

"Sorry. I sprained my pinkie toe earlier. Can't do anything to strenuous." Zacky said, tossing me the keys to the car and leaving the foyer.

I flipped his back off and pocketed the keys. I looked from the bags to Brian and then back.
He laughed before walking over and picking up all the bags in one try. I watched his muscles flex, transfixed by how strong they looked.

He really is gonna make a powerful vamp.

"Where did you wanna put these?" He asked, snapping me out of my trance.

I walked out the door and led him to Zacky's car. I pulled out the keys and opened the trunk. Once Brian had all the bags in he turned and looked at me with that damn smirk on his face again.

"I think it's your turn to help me now."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I smiled.

"Give me the keys and get in the car."

"You have no idea how creepy that sounded." I handed the keys over to him. "Why are we hijacking Zacky's car? To have sex in it?"

"Well that wasn't my plan but if that's what you want, I'm sure I can make it happen."

"Hey. Do I look that easy to you?"

"Hey you're the one who mentioned sex." Brian put his hands in the air. "I just wanted to take you out to eat or something."

I laughed and hopped into the car.

"Well let's go then."

"You are one fucked up chick, you know that." Brian said, starting up the car.

"I've been told."

Half an hour later we were sitting on the hood of Zacky's car eating chinese food.

"So where you from?"

Shit!! What was it Zacky and I came up with.

"Uh, just some nothing town back east. How about you?"

"Born and raised here."

"Really? Seems like a cool place to grow up?"

"Yeah it was. Lots of crazy memories here. How about you? You look like you were a little devil child."

You have no idea.

"Nah. I've lived a very average life."

"Wow, you're really good at being vague." He said, eyeing me.

"Yeah, well I guess I just don't have anything interesting to tell."

'Liar'

Brian shrugged it off and just kept talking. We sat there for about an hour, while he talked about his life growing up in Huntington. I found that the more he talked the more I liked him.

Well no one said I couldn't enjoy myself while I did this job.

I jumped when Brian's phone started vibrating next to my leg. He laughed at me before grabbing it.

"Hello."

"Where the fuck is my car?!" I could hear Zack ask on the other end.

"Underneath my ass right now."

"Well get your ass, Jayden's ass, and my car back here now. And all in one piece."

"Ahh. Nice to know that your care that my ass stays intact." Brian replied, before shutting the phone and hopping of the hood.

"I think your roomie wants his car back."

"Took him long enough to realize that it was gone." I said, getting of the hood and grabbing the left over trash.

The car ride back to Matt's house was uneventful. Brian and I joked around some more before I got tired and started to nod off in the car. My last thoughts were of Brian and what I had to do.

He's just the victim. Do your job and get out unscathed.