Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Monogamous

Zacky’s P.O.V

“She’s in your bed a lot these days.”

I turned around from my spot facing Toni, and looked over at Brain standing in the doorway. I motioned for him to be quiet before climbing out of the bed; moving slowly in an attempt to make sure Toni stayed asleep. I walked out of the room, pushing Brian out with me, and shut the door softly.

“What do you need?”

“A guy can’t drop by to see his best friend anymore?” Brian responded, clapping his hand on my shoulder.

I turned on my heel and headed down the stairs.

“So what’s up with you and Toni?” Brian asked when we reached the lounge.

I chose to ignore him in favor of looking around for a pack of cigarettes.

“You stay silent and I’ll just think it’s getting serious.”

“What do you want me to say?” I asked frustrated with both the fact that he kept asking questions and my lack of success in finding a pack of cigarettes.

“You could tell me what’s up like you always have.” He dropping down onto the couch and tossing me a pack of cigarettes and a light.

I took the cigarettes and lit one while considering what to say. Brian and I had known each other for what seemed like forever and a fucking day. We didn’t have one of those relationships where we finished each others sentences or always understood each other but we were pretty close. Even when we didn’t get what was going on each other’s heads, we always supported each other. Brian had made some pretty inexplicable, fucked up choices in his life but I was always there to make them with him and he did the same thing for me. We never questioned each other unless it was really necessary because we trusted each other completely. This made our work relationship run smoothly. I could always count on Brian to do what I asked even if he didn’t know why I was asking. Not that that ever happened. I told Brian about all of my options before I ever made a decision. Even when he couldn’t give any decent input, I’d be able to shoot ideas at him.

“Clearly she’s still on your mind.” Brian said, snapping me out of my daze.

“I’m not sure what’s going on.” I took a drag from my cigarette. “She’s cool. And fucking sexy. And amazing in bed. ”

“Are you saying you want her for more then just a couple of good lays?”
“Yeah. I might.” I said, turning to face him.

“Well you’ve got my blessing. I think she’s good people. And Johnny’s gone over her records enough times to prove that she’s not here as some sort of a spy.” Brian smiled.

“I didn’t want your goddamn blessing.” I said, pushing his shoulder. “What do you think I should do?”

“The hell if I know. I’m not a monogamous relationship kinda guy. Ask Matt how he worked it out with Val.” Brian gave me a one shoulder shrug.

“That’s different. Val’s been around for like fucking ever. All Matt had to do was grow the balls to ask her out.” I replied. I couldn’t compare my situation to Matt and Val’s. I had hired Val a long time ago and she made one kickass addition to the group. She might not look it but the girl could be pretty intimidating when necessary and her precision with a gun was nothing to laugh at either.

“Well would you like to wait as long as Matt did or just ask her already?” Brian asked.

“That’s my whole point. Ask her what?”

“What kind of fucking question is that?”

“What am I supposed to ask her? We’re not in junior fucking high. ‘Will you be my girlfriend’ seems so pathetic.”

“Well do you have a better idea? Try rephrasing the question. How about ‘will you be my woman’? See much better.” Brian joked.

“Maybe I could just tell her she has no choice.” I contemplated and Brian just laughed. “If I told her she had to be with me she wouldn’t really have a choice.”

“You’re not fucking kidding are you?” Brian stopped laughing and sat up straight. “Now I’m no expert on monogamous relationships but I don’t think that’s a good start to one.”

“Fuck you man.”

“I think you’ve gotten enough sex in the past couple of days.” Brian replied. “Just talk to Matt about it.”

“Ask me about what?” Matt walked into the room with Val on his arm.

“Zacky’s having relationship problems.” Brian informed him.

“But Zacky doesn’t have a relationship.”

“Exactly!” Brian said, waving his arms in the air.

“Oh! I can help.” Val said running over and sitting down next to me.

I hope so.

Toni’s P.O.V

Waking up in Zacky’s bed alone is bound to get annoying at some point.

I climbed out of the bed and looked down at what I was wearing. I had fallen asleep last night during the movie and I guessed Zacky carried me up to his room; which means he was probably the one that had undressed me and put me in this oversized t-shirt.

Oh why the fuck do I care anyway, he’s already seen me naked multiple times.

I was just stretching when the door opened and Zacky walked in.

“Morning” I said with a small smile.

“Morning.” He said, returning the smile. “I’m taking you out to breakfast.”

“Breakfast?” I asked looking at the clock which read 1:12.

“Okay, lunch. You can shower right through there” Zacky said motioning to a door on the far right of the room “and I’ll find you something to wear.”

“Thanks.” I said, walking over to the door he had pointed to.

Just like everything else in this house, the bathroom was incredible. Black marble floor, huge bathtub with jet sprayers, full length mirrors in the walls. It was all just incredible. When I was done admiring the bathroom I climbed into the bathtub and turned the water on. I got so comfortable in there that I lost track of time.

“You’re going to have to come out eventually.” Zacky said, standing by the tub with a towel in hand and a smirk on his face.

I took the towel and climbed out of the tub, wrapping the fluffy material around me. I walked out the bathroom.

“I found your shopping bags from yesterday and grabbed you a pair of jeans to wear. There’s also a t-shirt that I think might fit you on the bed.” Zacky said as he left the bathroom behind me.

I got dressed in the clothes, tucking in the t-shirt that was just a little too big for my frame. When I was done Zacky took my hand and led me down the stairs. I waved goodbye to the guys as we passed them.

After brunch Zacky offered to drive me home so I gave him directions to my place. When we reached my shabby apartment Zacky accompanied me up the stairs. Just as I was unlocking my door, Kevin appeared. He always had a habit of showing up when he absolutely was not wanted. Granted I couldn’t remember the last time I actually wanted Kevin around.

“Hey, Toni.” He said, leaning against the wall next to my door.

“Kevin.” I said with a slight nod of acknowledgment. “This is Zacky.” I motioned to where Zacky stood next to me.

Kevin didn’t even glance over at Zacky. Instead he put his hand on mine and looked me up and down.

“You look better and better every time I see you.” He leered.

“We see each other a lot Kevin. You living next door tends to have that affect.” I replied, removing his hand from mine.

“Exactly.” He said, now placing his disgusting hand on my shoulder. “So we should hang out more often. I’m right there if you ever need anything.” He winked at me and I ignored it. But then he ‘accidentally’ brushed my breast when he was sliding his hand off of my shoulder.

Before I knew what was happening Zacky had Kevin pinned to the wall.

“You lay your filthy hands on her again and I’ll make sure you lose them.” He growled before pushing Kevin away.

Kevin took the hint and scurried into his apartment and I turned to face an angry looking Zacky.

“What was that?” I asked, though grateful that he had put Kevin in his place.

“What do you mean?”

“Do you always going throwing men off of girls or am I special?” I smiled.

“Look you’re with me. Whether you like it or not that’s the case. So get used to me throwing guys around.”

“Well I’m not complaining.” I smirked.

Before I could blink, Zacky had me pinned to the wall and his mouth was attached to my neck.

“You like pinning people to walls don’t you.” I managed to gasp out.

“It’s a habit of mine.” He said sliding his hands along my body. “So get used to it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscribers are great. Amazing even.