Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Firecracker

Zacky’s P.O.V.

To say I was having a bad week would be understating it. I haven’t spent time with my girl in days, I just found out some fucker was trying to screw me over and one of my guys just narrowly missed jail time. Add that to the shit I have to deal with on a regular basis and it all amounts to so much more than a ‘bad week’.

“Where to now?” Brian asked, climbing into the passenger seat of my car.

“I’m heading home and taking a fucking break. I want to spend some time with Toni.” I replied, putting the car in drive.

“What about Jason? You’re not just gonna let him slide after getting that fucking close to losing the deal and landing in jail.”

“You deal with it. I don’t give a fuck about how you do it.” From the corner of my eye, I caught Brian’s sadistic smirk.

People thought I was an evil fucker but if Brian were in charge we’d have a lot less breathing people to work with.

As soon as I reached my house I headed straight for the stairs, leaving Brian to decide what to do about Jason. I walked into my room to find it empty. I walked over to the bathroom to find that area empty as well.

“Toni.” I called out frustrated.

After getting no response I spun on my heel and headed back downstairs.

“Where the fuck is my girlfriend?” I said storming into the lounge to find Val, Matt and Jimmy sprawled out across the room.

“I don’t know man.” Matt said.

I ignored him and turned my attention to Val. If anyone knew it would be her.

“I think she might have gone to rent some movies or something.”

I could tell Val was lying as she squirmed in her seat. That could only mean that Toni is pulling some shit and asking Val to cover for her.

“Val,” My voice got lower and everyone in the room paused “I’m not going to ask again so you’d better give me the fucking truth right now.”

Before Val could respond the door opened and I could make out the sounds of footsteps making their way towards me. Seconds later I felt Toni’s familiar arms wrap themselves around my waist.

“Hey baby.” She said with ease.

“Where were you?” I asked turning to face her.

“Oh, I just went for a walk.” She said, shooting me a slight smile.

“A walk?” I said eying her suspiciously.

“Yes, a walk.” She said dropping her arms from around my waist. “And where have you been lately anyway?”

“It doesn’t matter anyway.” I sighed and grabbed her arm, heading for the stairs.

Toni didn’t object as I pulled her up the stairs with me and into the bedroom. She kicked the bedroom door shut behind us and leaped into my arms.

“God it’s been so fucking long.” I groaned as I threw her onto the bed.

“It’s barely been two days.” She laughed as she pulled at my shirt.

“That’s too fucking long.” I replied, yanking at her shirt.

I’d hardly gotten her shirt off when I paused. There across her stomach was a fading, purple and blue bruise.

“What the fuck is this?” I said sitting up quickly and gently running my fingers along the pale bruise marring her tan skin.

“Nothing. I ran into the table.” Toni said, pushing her shirt down and moving to sit up.

“You’re a terrible liar.” I said, looking her in the eyes. “Toni what the fuck is going on?”

I watched her while she got up slowly and stood in front of the door.

“Remember, that thing with Bailey a couple of weeks ago?” Toni asked slowly, now standing in front of the door.

“Get to the point, Toni.” I stood up and moved towards her but before I could get any closer to the door she placed her small hands on my chest as if that would hold me in place.

“See after that I sort of figured-”

“Toni, tell me what the fuck is going on!” I shouted backing her up and trapping her between my body and the door.

“Johnny’s teaching me how to fight!” Toni spat out quickly.

It took me a couple of moments to comprehend what she had said. I felt my blood start to boil as I realized that she had been lying to me, both her and Johnny. Sneaking around behind my back, doing something they knew I wouldn’t approve of. But it was my next thought that really enraged me. Johnny had done this. Johnny had hit her.

Seconds later I had lifted Toni away from the door and dropped her to the side. I threw the door open and darted towards the stairs, vaguely aware of Toni screaming and chasing after me.

“WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT LITTLE SHIT?!” I yelled as I sprinted down the stairs.

I could hear the commotion in the lounge but knew that there was absolutely no way Johnny was making it out of this house unharmed.

Val’s P.O.V.

“Johnny you should fucking run!” I said as we all heard Zacky storming down the stairs and towards us.

“What the fuck?” Brian asked, letting his unlit cigarette slip from his mouth.

Johnny, deciding not to waste time explaining, ran straight for the door. Before he could make it out of the lounge Zacky grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him back in.

“What the fuck is going on?” Matt shouted, jumping up from the couch.

“You stupid little shit!” Zacky yelled, lifting Johnny off the ground and raising his arm to punch him.

Before Zacky could let his fist fly, a hand wrapped around it and Toni’s voice sounded throughout the room.

“Zacky cut this shit out!” She yelled, trying to hold Zacky’s fist.

“Back the fuck off!” Zacky shouted, dropping Johnny and spinning around to face Toni.

“No.” Toni smirked and moved to stand in front of Johnny.

I’m certain my jaw dropped as I watched Toni smirk. How could she possibly be so brazen at a time like this? Zacky was not someone to be fucked with especially considering the week he had had. Not even Toni could control him at this point so challenging him was definitely a bad idea.

“Move the fuck away.” Zacky said slowly, advancing on her.

“No.” Toni stated simply, smirk and stance still in place.

“Zack man” Johnny started as he climbed back to his feet “just let me explain.”

“FUCKING EXPLAIN!” Zacky’s rage was back in full force. “You wanna fucking explain how you did this shit to my girlfriend?”

“Someone tell me what the fuck is going on!” Brian shouted.

“Zacky’s pissed because Johnny here was teaching me how to protect my goddamn life. Something Zack would refuse to do.” Toni said, taunting Zacky.

“Are you saying he’s a better protector than I am?” Zacky narrowed his eyes and glared at Toni.

Toni just shrugged. Before anyone could blink Zacky had swung Toni aside and was throwing punches at Johnny again. Having some idea of what was happening now Brian and Matt finally got involved, pulling Zacky off of Johnny who was not hitting back. That was something only Brian ever did. Johnny jumped back to his feet and tried again to explain himself to an angry Zacky. Before Johnny could say much Toni was talking again. Not yelling and shouting like everyone else, just talking. In the past couple of months she picked up Zacky’s talent of commanding a room by just speaking.

“Stop it okay. It’s just one little bruise so shut the fuck up and let me explain.” Toni said, pushing Zacky out the door and into the hallway.

Once those two had left the room Brian and Matt turned to face Johnny who was wiping a bit of blood off of his chin. Johnny sighed, seemingly satisfied that he was finally getting a chance to explain himself, even if Zack wasn’t there to hear it. Not that it mattered; Toni would no doubt find a way to deal with him.

Toni’s P.O.V.

“What the fuck is your problem?” I asked Zacky when I had him in another room and far away from Johnny.

“You’re such an ungrateful bitch, hiding shit from me and sneaking around. All for what? So you could run to that piece of shit I call a friend? So you could get your ass kicked on a daily basis? Why the fuck would you do something like that behind my back?”

“Oh so you’re saying you would have been okay with it had I asked you? You would have taught me yourself then?” I asked knowing full well that Zacky wouldn’t have.

“What the fuck do you need to learn shit like that anyway for? Protecting you is my fucking job!”

“Like you protected me from Bailey?” The minute I said, I wished I could take it back. The hurt that flashed across Zacky’s eyes pained me and the look of sheer rage that replaced it almost scared me.

“I just wanted to do it myself okay.” I sighed. “Before I met you I was a perfectly fine and independent woman. I was so used to taking care of myself for so long that I’m not sure I know how to depend on anyone else anymore. And then I’m thrown into this world, your world, and it’s like I can’t take care of myself anymore. Zacky you have bodyguards or one of the guys with me all the time, I can’t go anywhere without you knowing and it just got to be too much for me to handle. I wanted to be able to learn how to defend myself so that I could show you. I want to be independent again and still survive in your world.” When I finally looked up Zacky was staring at me, anger not so evident on his face anymore.

“You should have told me that in the beginning. Not sneak around and lie to me.”

“I know and I’m sorry. Sort of. I’m not sorry for having Johnny teach me and you can’t kick his ass for it either.” I said, my attitude returning.

“So show me.” Zacky finally said after glaring at me for a couple of seconds.

“What do you mean?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Show me whatever it is that you’ve learned in these past couple of weeks.”

“Well hit me.” I said, bouncing lightly on my feet. I knew Johnny thought I was getting really good but now that I had something to prove to Zacky I was incredibly nervous.

“No.” Zacky said scowling. “I won’t hit you.”

“Then how am I supposed to show you.” I responded, crossing my arms.

Without responding Zacky spun on his heel and left the room. Instinctively I followed. Zacky made his way back into the lounge and I could see Johnny tense up slightly when we walked in.

“Downstairs. Now.” Zacky said to Johnny before turning to leave the room again.

I had never really been downstairs before because that’s where the guys would take care of ‘business’. I knew I should be afraid but all I could feel was adrenaline pumping through my veins from some sort of sick excitement. I followed Val and all the guys downstairs. When we reached the bottom someone flicked a light on and I looked around. There were a ton of dark brown cabinets lining the wall, a few of them glass. Through the glass ones I spotted a bunch of different looking guns. In one corner stood a sort of booth where I guessed the guys would practice shooting or something. My eyes were still scanning the room and trying to take everything when Zacky spoke, snapping me out of my daze.

“I want to see what you two have been doing?” Zacky said, gesturing to the wide open space in the middle of the room.

“Zack man, I’m not so sure that’s a good idea.” Johnny said, looking between me and Zacky.

“Oh so it was fine when I didn’t know about it but now that I’m giving you the chance to show me what you’ve been doing, it’s ‘not a good idea’?” Zacky asked, mocking Johnny.

“Look let’s just do this.” I said, dragging Johnny to the middle of the floor with me.

I wasn’t letting Johnny back out now. I had something to prove.

Zacky’s P.O.V.

I leaned back against the wall as Toni pulled Johnny to the middle of the floor with her. They both just stood there for a while, Toni bouncing on her heels and Johnny looking back at me nervously.

“What are you guys waiting for?” I asked, quickly losing my patience.

And then suddenly fists were flying; Toni’s fist to be specific. She landed one good punch to Johnny’s chest that sent him stumbling backwards a little. I guess Johnny took this as a sign to just fight because seconds later he had lunged at her, sweeping her legs out from underneath her. My first instinct was to grab him by the neck and send him flying. Seeing Johnny hit Toni like that set off a spark of anger in me. But slowly the anger gave way to passion. I became less focused on how Johnny was striking Toni and more focused on how she was fighting back; the way her body moved quickly across the floor, her small frame landing blows on Johnny. It was all so goddamn sexy. It was like I was seeing a whole new part of Toni and I was quickly falling in love with it.

“Enough.” I said after the fight had gone on for a couple of minutes. I couldn’t take watching it for much longer. I wanted that little fighting firecracker in my arms and in my bed.

Toni and Johnny both stopped and turned to face me. Toni walked towards me and as soon as she was within arms length I grabbed her, pulling her body flush against mine. I spun us both around and pressed her back against the wall before assaulting her lips with my own. Toni moaned into my mouth and lifted her legs up, wrapping them around my waist. I detached my mouth from hers and moving my mouth down to rain bites and kisses on her neck. I started for the stairs without removing my mouth from her neck. I was set on marking her as mine yet again. Moments later, I was dropping Toni onto my bed and landing on top of her. She wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my face up to hers, attaching her lips to mine again. I groaned as she rolled us over, taking control and grinding her body down onto mine.

I could definitely get used to this side of Toni.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, over a month without an update. I'd apologize but it really wouldn't mean all that much. If it makes anyone feel better I used that quality time to get started on my college applications! One essay down, a lot more to go. Anyways since I kind feel guilty for neglecting this story I might get another update out sooner. You definitely won't have to wait another month.

So please comment or subscribe or anything else that might show me that you're liking the story. Thanks to the entire - I believe it was two- people that commented last time and the entire two people that left a message on my profile.

I feel particularly good about this long update but I'm sorry if it was a little two long. I just didn't feel like breaking it up into two chapters.