Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Straight To Hell

Toni's P.O.V.

I was still pissed when I woke up late the next morning. I had the sudden urge to take out all my anger on something so I punched my pillow into oblivion. When my arm finally started to get tired I laid back down and let out a loud groan. I hate men. Really I do. Bailey the fucking douche bag tried to attack me last night and Zacky just wouldn't get out of my head.

I climbed out of bed and went to get ready for what was bound to be a bad day. It was already one o'clock when I was finally done getting ready. I tossed myself onto the only piece of furniture in my a living room besides the small T.V.. A beat up and battered old couch. I went to turn on the T.V. only to realize that I hadn't paid the cable bill. Perfect. Just perfect. I knew this would be a fucked up day.

Basic channels is where the party's at.

With nothing better to do I decided to spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning up my apartment. By the time I was finished it was seven. I ran and took another quick shower before booking it out the door and to work. I reached the club and stopped to talk to the bouncer, Don, before heading in. The club was almost vacant, with only a few early stragglers sitting at the bar or roaming the dance floor. I headed to the back and dropped my stuff off before going over to the bar.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

I spun around and saw my boss, Rory standing there looking upset to put it lightly.

"Getting ready to start my shift." I answered cautiously.

"Oh you mean the shift you haven't been to in weeks."

Maybe

"Yup. That one."

"I'm not fucking around. Where've you been?"

Living a shitty life

"I told you I was sick." I lied.

"Really. Then why is it that when I dropped by to check on you, you weren't there. Look I'm trying to run a club here. You can't just not show up for a week, lie to me and expect to still have your job. Toni you're fired." Before she could walk away I grabbed her arm and spun her back around.

"No you don't understand. I need this job."

"Then tell me the truth. Where've you been?"

"Look it's hard to explain." I shrugged.

"Then you don't have a job anymore. You're not allowed on this side of the bar. Leave."

"You can't fucking do this."

"Don't make me get Don over here to throw you out. Let's not end things on bad terms. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me but I just can't put up with this shit anymore. I need bartenders that are actually going to show up to tend the bar." Rory shook her head and walked away.

Fuck me. Fuck my life. Most importantly fuck Bailey

I left the club and started the journey back to my apartment. This time it wasn't only the fear of danger that kept me speeding down the streets. Anger pulsed through me and I put all my pent up energy into walking. I reached my apartment and slammed the door shut behind me. I barely made it into my room when the doorbell rang. I groaned and went to answer the door. Like an idiot looking to get killed, I opened the door without asking who it was first. Before I could blink Bailey had pushed his way into my apartment.

"We need to talk."

"Get the fuck out or I'll call the cops." I seethed "Wow I'm glad we had this conversation."

"Look Toni, I came to apologize."

"I don't give a rat's ass, get out."

"No. Not until you listen." Bailey sat his ugly ass on my couch.

"Listen to what? You attempt to explain why you tried to rape me last night?"

"Don't put it like that. I wasn't trying to rape you. I was drunk off my ass-"

"And I had to pay for it." I lifted my sleeve and pointed to the still nasty bruise on my inner arm.

"How the fuck-"

"Yeah, you have the nails of a bitch." I spat, putting my arm back down.

"Toni I'm-"

"Sorry? I'm sure you are but I couldn't care less."

"Fine you don't have to fully forgive me but I still need a favor. There's this party-"

"You have got to be shitting me." I laughed. "There's no way in hell."

"My boss is throwing it. It's pretty fucking important and I can't just show up alone." Bailey continued, ignoring the fact that I was laughing in his face.

"This is priceless."

"I know you lost your job." Bailey said, shutting me up. "I was at the club looking for you and your boss told me. Six hundred dollars in your pocket could be useful. And all you need to do is come to a couple of parties with me. I promise you I won't touch you ever again. "

I stared at him for a moment.

I did just get fired. Finding another job before the rent's due will be fucking impossible.

"Give me 80 bucks." I said, holding my hand out in front of Bailey.

"What? Why?"

"I need a dress you douche bag."

Bailey smiled and reached into his pocket. I snatched the money form him and pointed to the door.

"Still rude as ever. Night after tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 7." Bailey said as he walked out.

After Bailey was gone I decided it was time to end this horrible day and just go to bed. Too bad even my dreams were fucked up. Dreams of Zacky. It wasn't so much that the dreams were bad but more that they were disturbing. I had no intention of getting involved with Zacky or any kind of guy like him. It just wasn't my style. So why the hell did I keep having dreams of him and me in bed doing things that would send us straight to hell.

As if he wasn't going there already.

After a night of thrashing and turning I got up and took a long shower. I felt as if I needed to wash the nasty thoughts from my body. It wasn't that Zacky was a bad looking guy.

Far from it actually.

It's more that he was just a bad guy. Not bad as in "I run the mafia" bad. Oddly enough, I didn't mind that. It was the fact that he reeked bad traits in a male. Lying, cheating, untrustworthy, jackass. Granted I came to this conclusion and I hardly know him, but still, my instincts never fail me.

Your instincts also told you to jump on him and just fuck him.

After I had gotten dressed and eaten, I grabbed the money Bailey had given me and left to go find a dress. It's times like this, when I'm shopping alone, that I wish I had girlfriends. After moving to Huntington I never really bothered to make friends. I would work through out the night and sleep through out the day. The closest thing I'd gotten to a friend was Rory. And when one friend fires another friend it tends to put a bit of a damper on the friendship. Then there was the crazy shit I had for a neighbor. When I first moved in Kevin had seemed like an awesome guy. He came in and helped me set up and even offered to help me find a job. The next day he came back to finish helping me set up my bedroom. Then shit got creepy. He kept trying to feel me up. I ignored the first few brushes against my breast and ass while we were setting up my bedroom. Then he started getting really blatant, grabbing my chest and slapping my ass. I asked him to leave and the crazy fucker turns to me and asks if we could just be fuck buddies. It was all down hill from there. Now when he's drunk, he'll knock on my door and ask for a 'quick fuck' or even just a blow job. Creepy. But other then those two, I pretty much knew no one. So shopping was almost always a drag, though spending Bailey's money made it slightly more bearable. I hit a couple of stores before finally finding the dress I wanted. It was a red strapless dress that stopped mid-thigh. I loved it because it had slits running through random parts of the dress. I thought it made me look a little like a slut but the sales lady insisted that it 'accentuated all my curves' and 'it'd be a sin for me not to wear it'

Of course that's her job. She'd tell Rosie O'Donnell that it looked good on her just to raise her commission.

Forty-five minutes later and I was back home, bored again. I really didn't feel like spending another pathetic night alone in my apartment. I'm a night person, have been ever since I started working at the club. I'm not used to sitting around my apartment at nine o'clock at night with absolutely nothing to do. I would have gone out except for the fact that I had just been fired from the best club in town and I was still bitter about it. I knew that after spending so many nights at Pulse no other club could really get me excited so why bother. So I did what I had been doing a lot of for the past couple of days. I slept.