Amnesia

Amnesia Sasuke Love Story chapter 4

Sasuke was still acting standoffish when they woke up. Even when she questioned him, asking if he was alright he smiled and said he was fine. Bullshit, she knows him and he's not fine well his well-being that is. When they finished packing and doing their daily routine they left the house and started for the front gate.

"I'm so happy we have a mission baby," she laughed lightly, "Remember when we used to mess with Naruto and wrote him fake love letters from Sakura."

Sasuke smirked, "Ha, yeah. The idiot tried to sneak into the bath house to see her and ended getting punched in the face. I almost killed him when I thought he saw you naked."

Now it was Serenity's turn to smirk, "Oh really? Why was that? We weren't together on that mission."

"So... he still shouldn't have seen you naked before I did." he pouted.

Serenity laughed, Sasuke was just too cute when he was jealous. When she sopped walking, Sasuke stopped with her and she planted a kiss on his lips. Sasuke pulled away surprised and then flashed a crooked smile.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"I don't know," for being my Sasuke again. "I just felt like it."

He smiled grabbed her hand ad continued walking to the front gate. Arriving at the front gate they met Sakura and Naruto. And as always waited for an hour for Kakashi to arrive.

"One thing never changed," Sakura muttered. "Sensei's lateness."

"Sorry guys a black cat crossed-"

"Liar!" Sakura and Naruto yelled as their teacher approached.

Serenity and Kakashi chuckled while Sasuke just sighed. It was then, when the four noticed the other guy with Kakashi. He looked to be about their age. Long blonde hair tied in a low ponytail, bright blue eyes just like Naruto, well built, broad shoulders and as tall as Kakashi. Basically a total knockout.

"Hello everyone I'm Prince Tomo, the person whom you have to escort today," he said bowing and introducing himself all the while looking at Serenity.

Sasuke noticed where his gaze was at and narrowed his eyes.

"Okay, introduce yourselves." Kakashi said.

"HI I'M NARUTO BELIEVE IT!!" Naruto yelled.

Tomo nodded.

"Hello I'm Sakura," she blushed and giggled.

Ren couldn't blame her this guy was... something else, but not as sexy as her Sasuke. Tomo smiled and nodded once more.
"Hi I'm Serenity nice to meet you," she said smiling at him.

"Oh the pleasure is all mine," he said smiling brightly, walking up to her grabbing her hand and kissing it.

She heard Sasuke growl under his breath, and she chuckled nervously and taking her hand out of his. Tomo took the hint and dropped his hand. Looking at Sasuke he asked, "And you are?"

"Her boyfriend," Sasuke said through clenched teeth.

Serenity tried to bite back a smile at Tomo's sudden change in attitude when Sasuke spoke. Tomo backed up.

"And that's Sasuke," Kakashi said trying to light up the dark mood.

"This should be a very interesting mission," she groaned internally as Tomo stared at her.