Status: Not so much, I'll fix chapters as I update.

Mixed Blood

Dream seems like an ordinary person but truthfully she's not. One parent was a vampire the other a werewolf. Somehow or another she ended up with three parts to her. Human, vampire and werewolf. Though she sometimes has problems with all three cause when she sleeps she has nightmares of a certain vampire who was long suppose to be dead. Dream has two friends that stick with her through thick and thin.

Now, she thinks it might be better for them not to be around when Dream's vampire self starts to surface a lot more than in the past. Dream is used to it until they take a visit to Transylvania to visit one friends grandparents. There Dream meets a half-vampire who is as mysterious as he is cute. On top of that she made an enemy out of his cousin who a pureblood and to make matters worse the vampire of old is running around looking younger than before.

All Dream wanted was a normal two weeks in the country of mystery. Now it looks like she and her friends could be on the menu. Unless Dream can unravel the twisted past of her life and maybe even her past life Mina Harker.
  1. Intro to my 'life'
  2. From take off to landing... 'Welcome to Transylvania'
  3. First day... er... night there
    A night on the town by one's self... good idea or not
  4. Graveyard Club
    A place where vamps of all types hang out. Good luck to all who enter.
  5. A wish to sleep in...
  6. Do you call it a date or not...
  7. I have a STALKER
    hehe, Scyth's stalking Dream or it's just coincidence... is it?
  8. Swing life away
  9. IT'S NOT A DATE
  10. Dinner with vampires
  11. Crada...?...Scythe...I'm so confused now