Status: Finished

I Fell Asleep

Dean's Point of View

Dean's Point of View:

I laid sprawled on my bed and thought, about Emma. I was texting her an hour before, and saw her earlier yet I still managed to miss her. I called her, and remembered that her mother wasn't home that night. It didn't make me want to go over there any more than usual. It simply made me more comfortable that we would be able to be ourselves. When Emma said I could come over, I threw a simple white shirt on some pants, neglected to comb my hair and left. When I got to her street I texted her to let her know I was almost there. When I got to the door I let my self in, she has always let me do that. Walked to her room and saw her on the computer. I said “ Hey Emmalemma.”. With out turning around knowing it was me, she responded “ Hey Dean.”. I walked over to her and saw she was working on a photo. She turned to see me on her shoulder I turned to her and she smiled, one of my favorite things to see. I smiled back.

I stood up straight again and fell backwards on to her bed, Emma followed. I put my arm around her. We lay content... no, we were in heaven. After a while she reached and grabbed something off the ground, a marker. She sat up and and turned towards me. She pushed my shirt up. I smiled knowing this would be great. She made a cute smirk back and giggled. She started writing on my stomach. When she was done I read it, she wrote in large black letters “ 7/12/10 Dean, best friends with Emma emma and no one else! - property of Emma.” I smiled ear to ear, wordless. She lay back down next to me. My shirt was still pushed up I took it the rest of the way off. I put my arm around her pulling her close. She put her head on my chest and turned towards me. I fell asleep.