Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Phone Calls.

I was sat on the couch watching TV sucking a lollipop while Justin was still in the bedroom doing something I don't know what.

"Hey Mack?" Justin called

"What?!" I called back

"Come here" I sighed annoyed and dramatically lifted myself up of the couch and made my way to the bedroom. I stood in the doorway and raised my eyebrow at him.

He was laying on the bed, in the middle, shirtless with his phone beside him. I took the lollipop out of my mouth.

"What?" I asked him

"Where did you get that?" He asked

"Mine" I smirked

"I want one!" He whined.

"Raid the kitchen before you leave next time" I shrugged and placed it back in my mouth. I walked in the room and over to the bedside table. I grabbed my phone and walked away sticking it in my back pocket.

"Mackenzie" He said. I knew he was going to ask for something.

"No" I replied and carried on walking away.

I heard him get up and walk behind me. I walked to the kitchen area opened the cookie jar, and got out a cooke.

Justin was now laying on the couch, facing the back of the bus where the bedroom is. I walked past him making my way to the bedroom and dropped the cookie on his chest while passing him.

I went into the bedroom and picked up the first pair of pajamas I saw.

As I was pulling my top down past my stomach Justin walked in, He knew exactly what he had just missed.

"Aw, I was too late" He smirked.

"Learn to be quicker next time then" I said and walked out.

I sat down and started watching TV. After five minutes Justin sat down opposite me and sprawled himself out. I heard my phone start ringing but didn't know where it was, I stood up and looked underneath of me.

"Where is it?"

"You mean this?" Justin asked holding up my phone. I held my hand out and he held out of my reach.

"JUSTIN" I yelled, he smirked

"What?"

"Give me my phone"

"No"

"Why?"

"I'm sure that," He looked at the Caller I.D. "Wait, why is Becca phoning you?" He asked

"Your Becca?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know" He pressed answer and put it on speaker.

"Alright listen Mackenzie you little slut, just because you're stuck with my boyfriend on a tour bus does not mean you can do whatever you please. He is mine so back off and don't even think about doing anything with him, you're not even worthy of him. You will never replace me,"We were both smirking and I took the phone from him.

"You mean your now ex-boyfriend, who I am sharing a bedroom and bed with for the next nine or so months?" I asked

"We will be back together when he comes back, he'll come running so back off"

"I'm sure even he isn't that stupid, Becca"

"Mackenzie it's okay to admit you're jealous"

"Okay and what exactly am I jealous of?"

"That he won't sleep with you but he'll sleep with me, You want him but he doesn't want you he wants me"I started laughing.

"Becca hun, I'd stop now. If I did want him believe me I would of had him a long time ago. You only want him for the popularity, his dick and his money"

"As if, like I said, just admit it, you'll be fine"

"You know Becca, I know you don't want me sleeping with him, but I might not be able to control myself around him the next time he has me pinned up against a wall for example, or when he's getting ready for bed in our room"

"Stay away from him, I swear when you coome back I will-"

"Oh look he's coming over here, Bye Becca, and about sleeping with him... No promises" I smirked and hung up the phone.

Justin was clutching his stomach laughing. "Find something funny Justin?" He nodded and started to calm down.

"Oh your little girlfriend makes me laugh" I said.

"Ex-girlfriend, broke up with her last week"

"You might want to explain that to her"

"Mhmm" I looked at the time. 8:24pm

"Oh my god" I groaned and walked into the bedroom. I got into bed and then Justin's phone started ringing. 'Becca' flashing up. I smirked and grabbed it as he was walking into the bedroom.

"Justin Bieber, you better not be with her! You better not have sex with the little slut either!" She screeched.

He smirked and took the phone, placing it on speaker, shutting the door.

An idea popped into my head and I motioned for him to come over to me, he did and I took the phone before he said anything.

"I'm a slut now, good to know"

"Mackenzie?"

"Yeah, you looking for Justin? He can't talk right now," he raised an eyebrow at me a lay
down "Well you can try, but he's a bit busy" I said and then let out a fake moan. Justin smirked and rolled over onto his stomach propping himself up on his elbows, he slowly trailed his finger up and down my bare thigh.

"Why are you moaning?!"

I rolled Justin over onto his back and leaned down to his neck. "You can try and talk to him if you want but he," I let out a long fake moan and then kissed Justin's neck, it didn't take long to find his sweet spot. I put the phone next to his head as he groaned.

"Justin Bieber are you sleeping with-"

"Mackenzie" He moaned cutting her off as I started sucking on his sweet spot.

"Sorry Becca, but we have to go" I let out on last fake moan before hanging up the phone smirking.
I climbed off Justin and sat crossed leg at the top of the bed.

"What was that?" He asked

"She should learn not too mess with me" I shrugged and started putting my hair in two long braids.

"And making her think you're sleeping with me does that how?"

"You broke up with her, she start threatening me so I made her think that I am sleeping with you,
she learns not to mess with me because I could easily sleep with her next boyfriend" I explained

"Okay, I'm never going to understand girls"

"Nope, you'll just know how to have sex with them"

"I hit all the right spots so you can't complain" He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"And you won't have a hickey" I said looking down at my nais.

"Shit, I forgot about that, I better not, My fans will go fucking wild" He said inspecting his neck in
the mirror.

"Uh huh" I said and walked out the room.

I was falling asleep slowly on the couch watching Spongebob, but my phone ringing woke me up.

"Hello?" I yawned

"MACKIE!!" Brooke's voice yelled.

"Hey Brooke what's up?" I laughed.

"Guess who just got together?"

"Oh my god, who?"

"Becca and Kyle"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, sitiing up.

"Language!" Kenny yelled.

"One second" I told Brooke. "Sorry Kenny!" I yelled back and ran into the bedroom shutting the
door. I put the phone back to my ear.

"As in like thier together or fuck buddies?" I asked sitting on the left side of the bed I had claimed, leaning against the headboard.

"Like together, boyfriend and girlfriend, commited shit"

"No way, When did they get together?" I asked as Justin got into bed. He lay on his side facing me
and played with my left hand which was next to him. He had calmed down.

He played with my fingers and twisted my ring around every now and again. He was always like
this at nighttime when he had no one to fuck and had nothing to drink. It was the calm side of him
which I could stand and get along with the majority of the time.

Mainly because he's all innocent and childlike when he's like this and I could tell when he was faking it, i've known him since I was born, not hard.

"Like five minutes ago, She went to phone Justin and came back down with Kyle"

"That's fast, even for Becca"

"I know right, we're all at Ryan's party"

"I am so jealous of you right now" I said, honestly jealous of her. I could tell she had been drinking.

"Why? Where's Mr. Hotter Than Hell?"

"He's laying down in bed"

"Where are you?"

"In bed"

"Oh so you don't know whether he actually is or isn't"

"We share a bed Brooke"

"WHAT?!" I let her get it out of her system "You are sharing a bed with him?"

"Yeah"

"I. Am jealous. Of you"

"So what's happening at the party?"

"Apart from that nothing, ususal shit. Oooh Cole wants to talk to you"

MACK!!"

"Hey Cole" I laughed lightly

"Where are you? No wonder this isn't a proper party, you're not here!" he slurred

"Out of town for a while" I said

"Oh, okay, Bye!" he said, I chuckled

Mack? So what do you think happened between Brooke and Justin?" Brooke asked

"Go ask Becca about her phone call with Justin, Get drunk for me and phone me tomorrow 'kay?"

"Okay, Bye babe"

"Bye hun" I hung up and put my phone on the bedside table.
♠ ♠ ♠
A very eventful chapter don't you think xD
Commetns=Next chapter

<33