Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Moving On

After a few hours Mackenzie came out of the bedroom and over to us, sitting in between my legs. I kissed her head and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"You okay baby?" I asked her, I could tell she was putting on a brave face.

"Yeah, I just need to move on" She said

"It's fine baby" I told her

"So what's up?" She asked

"I'm gonna go lie down" I announced

"Okay babe" She said getting off me.

"Baby will you come with me?" I asked, she nodded and followed me to the bedroom.

I layed on the bed with her, resting her head on my chest and one of my arms around her while I mindlessly played with her hair, which got me thinking the baby could have had her hair color, or mine or a mixture of both, But we'll never know.

"I wonder what color hair the baby would have had" I spoke breaking the silence that we were in and was that was ready to be broken.

"I wanted it to have yours" She said

"I wanted it to have yours" I repeated her smiling slightly. She sat up and faced me sitting with her legs pulled up half way, so her knees weren't touching the bed but they weren't pressed against her chest either.

"But your hairs a better color than mine" She said

"I suppose I do have awesome hair" I grinned, flipping my hair. She giggled slightly.

"Did you just giggle?" I asked her my grin growing, she never giggles, she laughs but she doesn't giggle.

"No" She said holding back her giggles.

"You liar, you just giggled"

"I don't giggle" She denied

"Really?" I asked

"Yes, really" She mocked me, I flipped my hair again making her giggle slightly.

"You giggle" I said pointing at her.

"Shut up" She said

"Mackenzie Lee Winter, the girl who doesn't giggle, just giggled" I smirked.

"I will bite you" She threatened

"No you won't-Ah babe, let go!" I said trying to pull my finger out of her mouth, she let it go with her teeth.

"You should know by now that I will bite you" She smirked

"Bully" I pouted at her

"Aww, poor baby" She cooed pinching my cheek

"I don't talk to bullies" I told her standing up, I walked over to the door and held the door knob and looked at her. She just grinned, I pouted even more and walked out of the bedroom and sitting in the side of the booth that wasn't occupied by Jessica.

"What's up with you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Mackenzie is a bully!" I said loud enough for Mackenzie to hear, everyone else gave me weird looks. "She bit me" I said answering their non spoken questions.

"Keep her away from your neck then" Sean laughed, I rolled my eyes

"No, we weren't kissing and she wasn't anywhere near my neck, She bit my finger" I said holding up the finger which did have Mackenzie's bite mark on it but was now fading.

"You shouldn't have made fun of me then" She spoke walking in

"Not my fault you giggle and it hurt and you never apologized!" I said and pouted at her folding my arms across my chest.

"Poor baby" She cooed once again pinching my cheek, sitting on my lap.

"I don't talk to bullies" I said, She rolled her eyes and pushed me so I was laying down.

"I'm sorry what?" She whispered against my lips.

"I don't talk to bullies" I murmured trying my best not to connect our lips and just make out with her right here.

"What are you doing right now?" She asked, connecting our lips fully but pulling away before I even had a chance to respond, she sat up smirking at me.

"That is so not fair" I pouted sitting up again

"No sex on the bus please" Jessica said

"Shut up Jessica, like you aren't dying to have Cameron in your bed, right now" I smirked at her, She gave me a death glare.

"Justin, Little advice, shut your mouth while you still have one!" She said

"Someones touchy today" I smirked sliding backwards and leaning against the window, bringing Mackenzie with me.

"Hey!" Mackenzie spoke "Stop being mean to Jessica" she told me

"I'm not being mean, the sexual tension between them both is annoying" I said smirking slightly

"Doesn't give you the right to be mean to her, They will get together in their own time, that time being when Cameron grows a pair and asks her out, Kay?"

"Yeah yeah" I said, her facial expression basically said 'I-dare-you-too-say-that-again'

"I love you baby" I grinned at her

"Yeah, that's what I thought" She said getting off me.

"Whoa, where are you going?" I asked her

"Bedroom" She replied walking away to her stated destination, swaying her hips.

I sat just watching her hips sway for a moment and then looked up seeing Cameron smirking at me, I probably knew what he was thinking.

"Hey, that," I pointed to Mackenzie, who was still walking away "is mine. I own all of that so keep your thoughts in your head" I told him

"Yeah Yeah, but here's me under the impression she owns you"

"Oh she does, whenever she's in her controlling mood, which most of time is the bedroom"

"Too much information little man," Sean spoke

"Jealous" I sang

"No sex please JB" Scooter said

"Can't anyway" I shrugged "It'd hurt her cuz of the baby, gotta wait"

"Okay" He said, I walked away back into the bedroom where Mackenzie was.

"I wanted the baby to have your eyes" I told her sitting next to her on the floor, leaning back against the bed, I grabbed her hips and gently placed her in my lap so she was straddling me.

"My eyes are the same as yours," She spoke

"But your eyes are darker, more chocolate like"

"Suppose, but yours are honey like"

"Chocolate beats honey" I smiled, she shrugged

"Boy or girl?" I asked, lacing our fingers

"Both, I wanted a mini Justin but I wanted a girl so I could dress her up all cute" She smiled

"I wanted a mini you and a mini me"

"Twins?"

"Not necessarily, just a boy and a girl"

"Hmm" She sighed

"Guess we won't know until a couple years"

"True, let's try and get this one to come at a suitable age" She laughed, I smiled

"That would be smart" I kissed her forehead.

"You never slept the other night" She said tracing the marks under my eyes.

"Neither did you" I said

"How do you know?" She asked

"You're not wearing any make-up today" I pointed out touching her cheek

"Why didn't you sleep?" She asked

"I was too angry and upset," I shrugged

"I just couldn't, baby was being a bitch" She smiled slightly

"You could of came and got me you know"

"I know but, I heard something smash loudly so I never"

"I don't want you to be scared of me" I told her

"I know, I don't like it when you're angry, you get violent" She said looking down

"Hey," I said putting my finger under her chin making her look at me "I won't ever touch you like that, I could never hurt you, I haven't done it in the past and I don't plan on doing it in the future" I told her

"I know" She spoke

"I love you" I told her kissing her lips gently

"I love you too" She murmured
♠ ♠ ♠
:')
Comments=Next Chapter