She Used To Be The Sweetest Girl

Chapter 3

Leslies POV:

I walked out onto stage and did my walk to the pole. I jumped on it and spun around a couple of times, then locking my legs together and hung upside down. When I did, I locked eyes with a man that looked so familiar.

"It cant be..." I heard him say.

I pulled myself back up and spun the rest of the way down the pole, now on the floor.
I crawled over to some other men, them putting dollar bills in my panties or throwing them at me.
Then I came back around to the man that I locked eyes with. I don't know if he was a man that I did 'business' with or what, but I have seen him before. I shook it off and finished up with my dance and walked off stage.
I sat down in front of the big vanity mirror again and put my head in my hands. I tried to think of who that man was.
In middle of my thoughts I heard a door fly open.

"Where my money at bitch!" my 'pimp' Andre yelled.

I pulled out the big wad I had gotten from earlier that night and just now from stripping.
"This isn't enough! How many times have I told you! 600 or more! Now go out on the streets and make me more! Or else what happened last night, will happen again tonight!" he yelled and walked out the back door, slamming it as he left.

I signed and changed back into my sweats and t-shirt.
I walked out to the main floor and up to the bar. I ordered a shot of Tequila. I drank it as soon as he set it down on the counter and slammed the shot glass back down. I signed and put my arms on the counter and put my head down on them.

"Mind if I join you?" a deep raspy voice said. I lifted my head and it was the man from earlier.
I nodded. He took a seat next to me.

"I'm Matt" he said holding out his hand.
I looked at him in shock. It cant be the same Matt from high school.

"Leslie" I said in almost a whisper and shook his hand.

"Do I know you from somewhere? Because I swear I have seen you before" I asked looking at him.

"I was thinking the same thing about you." He said.

I did a fake smile and looked at him. He then leaned in to me and whispered into my ear,
"You used to be the sweetest girl ever" he said and leaned back.

"Matthew Charles Sanders?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Leslie Renee Haner" he said.

"Holy shit!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. His big, tattooed arms wrapped around my waist.

"Wow." He said as we pulled away.

"How did you know that it was me?" I asked playing with the shot glass that was still on the counter.

"Your tattoo" he said pointing behind me.

"Oh. Yeah" I said with a smile. And this time, it wasn't a fake one.
I remember when I first got it.

...Pimpin got harder cos, hoes got smarter
On the strip is something they dont wanna be a part o
Rather be up in the club shakin for a dub...


**Flashback**

"Matt! Its gonna hurt!" I said squirming in the tattoo chair.

"No It wont. I promise. I will be right here. Okay? You can hold my hand the whole time" he said. I nodded and stopped moving.

I was sitting backwards in the chair so the tattoo artist could get to my back easier.
I grabbed Matt's hand once I heard the tattoo gun start up. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain.

"Look at me" he whispered and I opened my eyes and saw his hazel green eyes looking at me.

I felt a small poke of the needle, but just looking at Matt made the pain go away.
After about 10 minutes the tattoo was finished.
I got up and walked over to the mirror, I smiled at the result.
It was a shamrock with a black 'L' on my lower back.

"Yay! I didn't pass out!" I said and jumped into Matt's arms.

He grabbed me and swung me around.
I sat back down in the chair and let the guy put a bandage on it. He then gave me ointment and directions of anything seemed abnormal with it while it heals.
I thanked him and walked up to the front to pay for it.

"No, Let me" Matt said pulling out his wallet.

"Noooo, Don't" I wined. But he didn't listen, and paid anyways.

I smiled and put my big Dior sunglasses on and grabbed Matt's hand lacing our fingers together.
"Happy Birthday Babe" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and opened up the door, letting the warm air of Huntington Beach wash over me.


**End Flashback**

...High School she was
That girl that make me do the hula hoop around the gym
(Just to get a peek again, shes a 10)...