Status: Active :)

Welcome To Aphrodite

Arrival.

"Hurry up!" called my servant.
"I'm coming,"
I had to pack all my things for some boarding school I have to go to. My parents died in a car accident a few weeks ago. The doctor's did all they could to make them recover, but they failed. I never really liked my parents, but it would've been better if they were alive than going to some stupid boarding school.

I'm a demon. Literally. Both my parents are, and they treated me differently than how most parents would treat their kids. It's probably because they wanted me to be independent in the future. I'm guessing it's because of our kind.
"Would you pack faster!" servant Mary said. I never liked her either. She treated me worse than how my parents did.
"I would. If you would help me!" That old lady is so lazy. All she does is stand and watch. Mary bent down and started to help me. "You disgraceful child," she hissed.
"Shut it, just be glad that I'm moving out."
"Yes. And I shall cherish it forever," the witch spoke. I rolled my eyes and got up with my bags. Mary got up and made a portal. We both walked through it and saw a huge mansion. It was dark everywhere.
"Um, Mary? Where are we?" I asked, sounding a bit nervous.
"Welcome to the Underworld."
Ah, Underworld. My parents had always described this place, but they never actually took me here. Mary walked me in the school.
"Hi!" said a perky voice. "I'm Clara, the Head Mistress here," she had a small grin on her face. She was beautiful, and so was her dress. It was a red and black Victorian dress. She had light skin, and a maroon color for her lips.
Mary had spoken for me, "Just who I was looking for. This is Clover Belladonna. She's new,"
"I thought so. Come, I'll show you your dorm room and your roommate will show you around a bit. Leave your bags here, we'll bring it up later today. And here is your schedule," Mistress Clara handed me my schedule and took me to my dorm. Mary had left with a big smile on her face.

My roommate's name was Miranda. Mira for short. She showed me around and she told me it was getting late. I wondered how she could tell, there wasn't any type of clocks around the school, and it was always really dark out. I went to bed, a little worried. I forgot to ask Mira something. I couldn't wait till the next day, I might forget.
"Mira? Are you still awake?"
"Mhmm,"
"What's the name of this school?"
She laughed a bit. "Welcome to Aphrodite."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but I'm just getting started. ^_^

Clara's dress.