Status: Active.

Teenage Dream.

Munro.

Image

Damn, these shrilly girl shrieks were getting on my nerves. With only about a hundred girls left, I breathed a sigh of relief – I could finally go home and play on my Xbox. Jeremy – the security guard next to the red velvet rope – allowed two girls to pass through. The blonde was clutching the brunette’s hand painfully. She shrieked. Fucking fan girl.

The blond was the type of girl who texts all day and talks all night. However, the brunette was a breath of fresh air. She wasn’t screaming. Nor was she crying. She wasn’t running to the stand either. She was so much unlike the blond. She was also gorgeous. “Hey Munro,” I already knew it was the blond.

I didn’t even look at her, replying in an icy tone of voice. “How should I make this out to?” My voice was a deep monotone.

“April – like the month,” I could tell she winked. I licked my dry lips as I wrote what I had written to all fans “Dear April, Thanks for being a fan. –Munro Chambers.” I gave it to her and she grasped it harshly. She took a picture of me; I was caught off guard. The flash was so bright it blinded me for a minute.

It was the brunette’s turn and I picked my head up, smirking. Usually this smirk would drive most girls wild, but not her. “Hello there. Who should I make this one out to?” I brushed my hair out of my eyes.

“Kelly,” she said with a bland facial expression. I signed the picture of myself with a message; a message I haven’t given one girl this day. “Dear Kelly, I see you’re not that much of a fan, but thanks for being here anyway! You’re quite a breath of fresh air. –Munro Chambers.” At the very bottom of the page I put my number with my sloppy handwriting. 543-953-3245.

Image

My phone bleeped from its place on the couch, I reached over to it thinking it was Luke – Drew Torres on Degrassi – asking to come over to play some Xbox 360. However, it was an unknown number. “Uhm. Hi. Who is this?” Instantly I knew it was Kelly and began to text the night away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Please read this cause it's important. :D
So thanks on three stars considering I only have the preface and one chapter up!
I decided I should post since I have nothing better to do and I'm writing hectically.
I was reported for grammar mistakes - and the great writers on Mibba are always reported.
So I'm actually happy because of the person who reported me because they basically told me "I'm jealous! Super jealous! Oh, i'll report them!"
People who report other people are funnyyyy.
Also, if you give me 10 good comments todayy I'll update tomorrow.
Maybe 10 more subscribers will get you 2 updates tomorrrow?
Possibly :D
Sorry, I'm rambling. Bye & thank you soooo much for all the subscribers & comments! <3
-Michelle.