Status: Active.

Teenage Dream.

Kelly.

Image

I saw a bizarre number the corner of my autographed Munro Chambers poster and being foolish enough, decided to text the number. “Uhm. Hi. Who is this?” While whomever it was replied, I strummed the strings of my guitar to no melody, beat – I just strummed like the child I was.

Who do you want it to be?” The mystery person replied with as much curiosity as I had. Who ever it was, they were playing mind games with me. I licked my dry lips.

Is it the pony I wished for on my fifth birthday?” Two could play at that game. I resumed strumming the strings of my guitar, tuning the strings as I went along. My hair was up in a messy bun and I still had my outfit on from earlier.

Guess again – it’s Munro. Y’know Chambers?” I scoffed. Pretty boy was barking up the wring tree.

Fuck off.” I replied; in my head, I thought those words incredibly harshly. I didn’t need him as a vital part of my life. I just couldn’t bear to even now him. After all, he gave me his number and not April – I think that signified something. He liked me and even though sometimes April annoys the hell out of me, I love her and could never hurt her like that.

Quite the feisty one, are we?” He replied. This guy didn’t know how to stop bugging a girl after she told him to get lost.

Get lost. Take a hike. What do I have to say to get rid of you?” I replied, groaning. Why couldn’t he grasp the fact I didn’t want to talk to him?

How about you get to know me before you tell me to get lost?” He bargained. I shook my head, placing my guitar down on its stand. This was going to be one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday!
i was hanging out with my friend and then I had tennis.
I also got my nails done. They're a pretty turquoise color.

I found that video adorable!
I love Munro! <3
I definitely love him.
So anyway, I got somewhere from 10 to 12 comments for the last chapter.
Think we can get 15?
Wanna help me?
I will loveeeee you forever! :D

-Michelle.