Status: Active.

Teenage Dream.

Munro.

Image

Get lost. Take a hike. What do I have to say to get rid of you?” Kelly replied. I licked my lips as a small bead of sweat dropped on my bottom lip. I wasn’t giving up this easily.

How about you get to know me before you tell me to get lost?” I told her, un-pausing my Xbox game. The used to controller to play Basketball as my favorite player – Michael Jordan.

My phone sounded next to my thigh; I paused the game. “How about no,” she said. Kelly was playing mind games; two can play at that game.

Why not?” I bargained. I could’ve sworn I heard myself whining.

"Because you're you," she replied. It was almost as if I could hear the hastiness in her voice. I smirked - this was one of the only girls who hated me.

"And you're you," I said. She hit a nerve for me. For some idiotic reason, I started thinking of when I was nine again - the first and last time a girl had rejected me.

"It doesn't fucking matter. You're famous, I'm not. It just doesn't work that way." Kelly was without a doubt one of the most stubborn people I have ever met - and I'm stubborn as fuck.

"I'm a real person, Kelly. I have fucking feelings. I'm not one of those goddamn celebrities that use people to get what they want. Something about you is different, and I want to figure it out."

"Look, I'm sorry, but I'm not your girl," those simple words felt like a stab at my heart with a steak knife; my heart was shattering into a thousand pieces. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not giving up, I hope you do realize that." I replied to her, turning off my phone. I couldn't handle her drama for the rest of my night. She had an affect on me - a sick and twisted affect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted! D:
High School is pretty hard.
I write this during English while my crazy teacher talks about bestiality, swears, and eats paper.
Plus, a good thing did come out of school. xD
Theres this cute junior and he give me his number! XD
I couldn't be any happier!
SIX FACKING STARS ON FOUR CHAPTERS?!
You guys are amazing! <3

-Michelle. (=