Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Together

"We have something we need to tell you guys." Spencer said.

Ryan and I glanced at each other.

"We're together." Jon announced, looking at Spencer lovingly and kissing him lightly. I still gaped at the rings. Spencer fallowed my gaze and chuckled.

"No, we aren't getting married or anything. These are promise rings." Ryan 'aww'ed and I smacked the back of his head.

"So.. Why didn't you guys tell us?" they shrugged.

"We didn't feel like letting it out yet."

"Are you going to tell the fans?" Spencer nodded.

"At the next show."

"Speaking of the next show, it's in-" Ryan looked at the clock. "Like, 6 hours." they nodded, and said their goodbyes, leaving us alone.

"Come on. We have to get ready." I said, smacking his butt lightly. He giggled and got up, grabbing my hand.

"Brenny?" he asked softly, blushing."

"Yeah babe?" I replied, taking in his awkward look.

"Can we take a shower?" I nodded, not getting his point.

"Sure babe, you can go first." he blushed deeper.

"That isn't what I meant, Bren." I tilted my head and then understood, blushing just as deep as him.

"S- sure, if y-you want to." I stuttered. He looked away.

"You don't have too." he mumbled. I turned his face towards mine, looking into his pretty eyes.

"But I want to." I said firmly. He nodded and pulled me into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are the sex.
MWAHAHA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!
the next chapter will be out soon.