Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Shower...

"But I want to." I said firmly. He nodded and pulled me into the bathroom.
He closed the door and locked it, then looked at me apprehensively, as if he didn't know where to start. I blushed and took off my shirt, its not like we haven't seen each other in boxers before. He followed suit. His pants were discarded, as were mine, and then, the moment of truth came.
After this, there we no going back.
"Bren." His voice brought me back down to earth. "Bren, we don't need to do this." I gulped.
"No Ry, we don't have to. I want to." I replied, and with that my boxers fell to the floor. He swallowed and gaped at me, causing me to blush violently. He took his off and then there we were.
Finally completely unclothed.
He turned on the shower and climbed in, me following slowly. The water rained down.
"Ryan, could you pass the soap?" I asked quietly. He nodded and handed it over.
"Turn around." I commanded. His eyes widened and he turned around. I rubbed the soap all over my hands then rubbed his shoulders slowly. He immediately tensed up.
"Relax hun, I'm not gonna rape you or anything." I joked softly, my hands making soothing circles on his back. He slowly relaxed. My hands traveled over his back, trailing down until they were almost on his ass. He turned around and I washed his chest, his breathing hitching as I washed his lower stomach.
"Your turn." he said, and I turned around. His fingers nimbly danced across my back, completely relaxing me until I was a blob of putty in his talented hands. His arms snaked around my waist to wash my chest. My breathing grew heavier as they worked their was lower and lower until...
"Bren?" he asked softly, hot breath hitting my neck.
"Mmm?" I asked, not even trying to make words.
"Can I.. Can I touch you?" he whispered. I shivered and nodded lightly.
His hand trailed down and his fingertips lightly ran over my length, setting my skin aflame. I gasped at the sudden wave of heat, and his arms tightened around me, his naked body now pressed completely against mine, no way of telling where I ended and he began. His grip on my erection became firmer, and he stroked it slowly, unsure.
"Ryan, that feels amazing." I sighed, shuddering again as waves of bliss crashed through my abdomen. His pace went a bit faster, now that he was sure he was doing it right. Soon I was moaning and rolling my hips into his hand, begging him to go faster. My orgasm came along with a whimper, then a cry of his name. I sighed, now a bit tired. He backed away, and before the shower washed it away, he licked his fingers clean, tasting my cum and smiling.
My first sexual experience with Ryan Ross was awkward, fast, and strange.
But I wouldn't have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are the sex.
the offer still stands!!!
xD