Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Whaaaat?

"But I think Patrick has helped me the most." I got off the couch, and went on one knee.

"Patrick Stump." I began, looking up through my dark lashes. "I love you more than there are stars in the sky, that fish in the sea. Will you do me the honor of being my life partner?" his eyes widened to the size of saucers, no exaggeration. A tear leaked out of his eye as I reached into my pocket, getting out a box with the engagement band I had gotten a short time ago. It was gold with alternating black and white diamonds.

(A/N- is there such thing as black diamonds?)

"Pete." He sighed deeply. Panic welled up in my throat as I prepared for rejection.
Why would he want to marry me anyway? This was a stupid idea from the start.

A tear gathered in my eye. "Yes." he finally replied. "I will marry you." his voice cracked. I stood up and placed the ring gently on his finger, looking into his shining eyes. He pressed his lips to mine in the most tender kiss I have ever received. The other guys stood and clapped, Frank hooting. I pulled away and grinned tearily at the camera.

"Sorry boys and girls, but I'm no longer single!" with that I grabbed Patrick's hand and oulled him off the set.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are the sexness.
xD