Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Waking

Mikey's POV

I woke up slowly, leisurely, to find myself wrapped tightly and intimately with someone. His chest was pressed up against mine, our crotches dangerously close. His hands were placed strategically; one on at the nape of my neck, the other possessively groping my ass. I looked up to see blonde hair draped lightly over one closed eye, a lip ring moving as he breathed softly.

Oh shit....

I sighed, and he pulled me closer, unintentionally brushing our morning erections together. My breath hitched. We lay like that for a few moments, and Frank came out of the bunk room, holding his head. He stopped short when he saw us.

"Wow. If we had known about this, we wouldn't have left the two of you come back alone." I stuck my tongue out at him childishly. I heard Bob's breathing speed up, signaling that he was waking. I froze, waiting for the blow-up. But... Nothing. He simply groaned and pulled me closer.

"Mikey, get off me and I will kill you." He mumbled as I went to slip out of his arms. I looked at him curiously. He simply smiled. I smiled back and snuggled my face into his neck, squeaking a little bit as he squeezed my ass. He giggled.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments.
sorry this took so long. I had strep throat.... :O really sucked.