Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Strange Dreams

Ryan's POV

I open my eyes and look around. I'm on the couch in the living room. For some reason, I have no shirt on.

Hmmmm… then I realize there are arms wrapped around me, one on my chest and one lower around my hips, the hand resting just atop my shaft. I then remember that me and Brendon were watching a movie. I must have fallen asleep. I turn the slightest bit around to see who was behind me and let out a squeak.

Brendon's lips were almost touching mine. I turned back around and went to get up but then he instinctively pulled me back closer to him. He was shirtless too, and at the feeling of his bare chest on my back, I blushed. Good thing no one was there to see it. I sunk deep into his arms, determined to enjoy the feeling without my conscience butting in. I almost fell back asleep and then I felt something tickle my ear. Something wet. Brendon was nibbling on my ear.

"Brendon?" I asked hesitantly. He moved down and began to kiss my neck. I bit my lip. He began to suck slowly and sensually.

"Brendon…" I moaned. It felt so good but I knew he thought it was someone else he was with. I couldn't let it go any farther. He moved even lower and began to nip at my collar bone.

"BRENDON!" I practically yelled. His eyes ripped open and he looked at me shocked.

"Fuck ,Ryan… was I actually doing that?" I nodded. He looked at me with those big brown eyes filling with tears. "Ry, I'm so fucking sorry. I'll go." he went to get up. I grabbed his arm and said,

"Brendon, its ok. You weren't even awake and you didn't know." he smiled.

Brendon's POV

Ryan walked into the bunks of the tour bus. I was lying on mine, thinking about random things. He opened the curtain and looked in at me.
"Can I come in? I need to talk to you about something…" I nodded and he climbed in. the problem was, these bunks were small, and he ended up on top of me. He lay there looking into my eyes and then he said,
"I need to tell you something"
"what?"
And then he kissed me. I was shocked and didn't kiss back. After a few seconds he let my lips go, and his face fell.
"I just needed to let you know-" I cut him off by crashing my lips down on his. He didn't move for a moment, and began to kiss back. I flipped us over so I was on top, trying not to crush his small frame. He didn't even ask permission, he just slid his tongue into my mouth. We battled for dominance and he won, exploring my mouth. I broke away and nibbled on his ear, then biting and sucking at his neck. I found that one spot and kissed it, then sucking and biting.
"Brendon…" he moaned. I continued and nipped at his collarbone.
"BRENDON!"


I opened my eyes and there was Ryan. I can't believe this. I either moaned his name out loud or I was actually kissing him. I saw a bite mark on his shoulder and realized what happened. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I watched my future crash down into the ground.

"Fuck, Ryan, was I actually doing that?" he nodded. The tears spilled over. "Ry, I'm so fucking sorry. I'll go... " I went to get up and he grabbed my arm. That slightest touch made me shiver.

"Brendon, its ok. You weren't even awake, you didn't even know you were doing it." I smiled.

"But back to the point, who were you dreaming about?" he asked smirking. I blushed and stuttered,

"N-no one" I got up mumbling "bathroom" I walked out of the room as fast as I could with out running. I got into the bathroom and stripped out of my jeans. I breathed a sigh of relief as my little problem escaped. I sat down and let it fade away…

This is not right… These dreams aren't supposed to star my best friend…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are the sex =]
mwahahahaha