Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Patty Cake

Ryan's POV

The next few days went by in a flash. The guys couldn't tell that something had happened and they were all happy to go on tour. The only change in me and Brendon is that we wouldn'tcouldn't sleep in the same bed. And it was a little awkward alone together. I kept thinking about that afternoon, and how good it felt. If he did that again I'm not sure I'd be able to stop him.

Or myself………

We finally got out of the house for the last time for 2 months. We were finally on our way to the parking lot where the tour buses would be waiting for us, along with My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy.

I was really looking forward to seeing Patrick. He's like a brother, I can tell him anything and everything, and he can do the same with me. I was the one who helped him through figuring out he is bi.

Anyway, Spencer was driving, Jon was in the front, and Brendon and I were squished together awkwardly, with of out stuff piled next to us, (it wouldn't all fit in the trunk). I was against the window and his whole body was pressed up against me. I kind of liked the way his shirt was a little too short and his hips showed between his shirt and his jeans. He reached over and started to play around with my hair. Usually I object to anyone touching my hair, but Brendon was a special case. I wanted to have that closeness with him again, where we could sleep in the same bed and it wouldn't be awkward. I wanted him to open up to me like he used too. I sat there, content now that Brendon was touching me. I must have let out a sigh, because Brendon stopped and looked at me, slightly concerned.

"Anything wrong Ry?" I smiled at him and replied,

"No."

(other bands on this tour are mest, green day, and good charlotte, but they are mentioned little to none)

Nothing at all…

We finally got to the parking lot. I opened the door to get out but Brendon was still leaning on me so we both fell out of the car, him ending up pretty much straddling my hips.

Brendon straddling me? Sounds like a dream come true…

I turned bright red as I heard a familiar voice say,

"Wow you guys. I knew Brendon was gay but you too Ryan?" Brendon quickly got up… blushing? He ran over and tackled Pete to the ground in a hug. Pete started giggling and soon they were both laughing and rolling around on the pavement. Patrick came over and just looked at them, chuckling slightly.

"Patty cake!" I ran over and hugged him. He hugged me back. "How are you doing?" I saw a flicker of sadness run across his eyes, but in a flash it was gone and he said,

"Fine. So what's going on with you?" I bit my lip and said,

"I need to talk to you about something important later." he nodded and went over to go see
Jon and Spencer. I went into the bus, carrying my bags as I went. I walked inside and straight back to the bunks, claiming the bottom left one as my own. I hear a knock on the bus door and Gerard and Frankie come running through the door.

"RYAN!"

Both of them say, tackling me at the same time. I go flying and miraculously land on the couch. We are all in a tangle of limbs and then I fall off the couch. They both giggle and Frankie leans down to grab my hand to pick me up. I grab his hand and pull him off the couch. He falls hard and giggles. I roll my eyes.

"Oh my god, Frank, you are such a child." I go out of the bus only to be tackled again.

"Dog pile!" Pete yells and Brendon, Frankie, and Gerard all come running over and jump on top of us. Brendon's head comes down right in front of mine and our foreheads touch. He just stares into my eyes. We stay like that until I hear snickering. Pete, Frankie, and Gerard are standing there looking at us. Brendon jumps up and I get up too.

"So, are you guys together now?" Pete asks. I shake my head no and Brendon does the same.

In my dreams...

"Hey you guys, get into whatever bus you're staying in for the first stretch." I run over to the FOB bus with Brendon while Andy and Joe run over to the Panic! bus. Gerard and Frankie hop out of their bus and run over to the Fall Out Boy one at the last minute, leaving Mikey, Ray, and Bob on their own.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are the seckz