Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

We're Going To Play A Game...

Ryan's POV

Ok, I guess I shouldn't have fallen asleep. I missed almost the whole ride there, and Brendon said Pete and Patrick were having sex in the bunks. Although it's sorta a good thing I didn't hear that because I would have gotten turned on and… well, I would have a small problem. But I was just sitting on the couch and all of a sudden Brendon grabs me by the waist, pulls me onto his lap, and starts stroking my hair softly. I don’t know why he suddenly decided to do that, but it felt good, and wham! I fell asleep. When I woke up Brendon giggled.

"Well hey there sleepy head!" and he kissed me on the forehead.

Wait. Brendon just kissed me!?

I immediately blushed bright red and Brendon blushed too.

"Sorry. I-I didn't mean to d-do that." he stutters out. I giggle and reply with,

"That’s ok. I know I'm just to adorable to resist." I put on a cute little pout. He laughs and mumbles something under his breath, that sounds strangely like 'true'. hmmm…… I go to get up and he grabs me by the waist.

"Please don’t move!! You're keeping me warm!" I sigh and settle back into his arms. Then I get an idea. I move around on his lap. He flinches and whispers,

"Please don’t do that." I smirk and wiggle around again. You can probably tell what's happening to him, and he glares at me.

"Ryan!" he whines. I wiggle around even more. I can feel his little problem underneath me and I giggle. I settle back into his arms and nuzzle my face into his neck. Yeah I know, I'm flirting, but this is how we acted around each other before I realized I had feelings for him that were not exactly best friend like. He shivers and lets go of my waist and, seeing my chance, I jump up off his lap. I lean down to his ear, my lips just barely touching him, and say,

"You might want to go take care of that." I deliberately breath down his neck. He blushes and runs over to the front of the bus. He comes back looking relieved.

"The driver says we're going to stop in like 10 minutes in Philidalphia." Frankie jumps up off the couch and cheers.

"We should go out to eat to celebrate Pete and Patrick!" Pete kisses Patrick on the cheek and Patrick giggled. They nod and Frankie cheers once more. The next ten minutes are spent getting ready and choosing clothes. I grab a pink shirt with "the used" in lime green and my tightest black girl jeans. Brendon wore just normal skinny jeans and a white t shirt with a red tie with safety pins all over it, looking stunning as usual.

We climbed out of the taxi and walked into the restaurant, Pete and Patrick holding hands. The hostess lead us to a booth with curtains all around to give us some privacy. We sat down in the order of: Brendon, me, Pete, Patrick, Frankie, and then Gerard across from me.

Once we sat down Brendon gave me a pat on the knee. The problem was, his hand didn't leave. It just sat there, making my face grow a little warmer. As soon as the waitress left after dropping off our orders, Frankie nudged Gerard and whispered something in his ear. Gerard laughed and said to the table,

"We're going to play a game."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, cliffhanger!
so, should i update again, or leave you guys hanging?
comments are better then boyseckz!