Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Have You Ever Had A Wet Dream About A Guy?

I froze. After hanging out with them so many times, we all knew what Frankie and Gerard's favorite game was. Three words I knew would ultimately be my downfall. I suddenly knew that this game might just shatter all that I worked to keep away from Brendon.

Truth Or Dare.

"So… Pete. Truth or dare?" Gerard said grinning.

"Erm… truth?" he said it with a hint of question in his voice.

"Ok." he conversed with Frankie for a moment. "So, did you and Patrick really have sex on the bus?" Pete shook his head and Patrick blushed.

"No. We gave each other head." Patrick turned an even brighter red.

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!" Frankie yelled. We all laughed.

"Okay… um, Gerard! Truth or dare?" Pete asked, his face still flushed.

"Dare!" Gerard said confidently. Pete whispered in Patrick's ear and Patrick laughed, then nodded.

"I dare you to let Frankie give you a hickey!" Gerard's jaw dropped a fraction of an inch, then he shrugged.

"Whatever. It's not like it hasn't happened before." He scooted closer to Frank and laid an arm around his shoulders.

"Do your work, Dollface." he said to Frankie. His guitarist gave him a devilish grin and straddled him. He whispered something in Gee's ear and the singer went pale. He shook his head frantically and Frankie just smirked and nodded. He then began to suck sensually, biting occasionally. Gerard was biting his lip hard enough to draw blood, his eyes almost rolling back into is head. Apparently Frankie found a sensitive spot, because Gerard let out a long, guttural moan.

"Sh- shit Frankie! Oh god, please!" he half gasped, half moaned. Suddenly I realized that there was more than meets the eye. I looked under the table to find Gerard's zipper undone and Frankie's hand in his boxers, stroking slowly. I glanced at Brendon, who was gaping at the homosexual romance going on right before his eyes, and poked him in the side. He looked at me and I gestured towards under the table. He looked and then looked back at me with wide eyes, giggling. Gerard was panting.

"F- Frank, I- I swear.. I'm gonna…" He came with a long moan of "Shiiiiiiiit." I glanced down and gasped a little. I was VERY hard, and it was VERY obvious. Then I noticed that Brendon's hand was about 6 inches higher on my leg than it was 5 minutes ago. Even as I watched it slipped up a centimeter. I looked at him and he glanced at me, biting his lip. I blushed.

"Brendon, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Okay. Have you ever had a wet dream about a boy?" Brendon flushed.

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are the sex.
btw, you might need to wait a little while til next update, cause this is all i have so far :(
sorry guys.