Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Loose Lips Sink Ships...

"Brendon, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Okay. Have you ever had a wet dream about a boy?" Brendon flushed.

"Yes." my eyes widened. I wondered who it was. He glanced at me and I raised my eyebrows questioningly. He blushed even deeper.

"Uh… Patrick truth or dare?"

"Uh… dare?"

"Lick the table." everyone laughed as Patrick licked the table.

"Ryan?" my head shot up as he said my name. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I couldn't risk them making me tell them who I loved.

"I dare you to make out with Brendon." he said simply. My jaw dropped and I looked at Brendon at the same time he looked at me.

"No." I said sharply.

"You have to." they all said at the same time.

"No, he doesn't!" Brendon spoke up in my defense. Pete and Patrick looked at each other as Frankie and Gerard just laughed.

"Look guys, we all know you both wanna make out with each other, so save the longing glances and just do it!" Frank explained through the laughter. I looked at Brendon.

He nodded, tears in his eyes. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Y- you want m- me?" I pulled away and he nodded. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want me?" I hesitated. He pulled away, eyes watering. I caught his face in my hands, then pulled it until our lips were centimeters apart.

"Yes." I whispered, my breath ghosting over his lips. With that I pulled him closer and connected our lips for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHAHA! *continues to laugh maniacally*
so... should i leave you hanging orupdate again?
comments are the sex.