‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Life

- Blaze Pov -

Well its been two years of life since I got married to Brian and it was okay the first year then it just went down hill one day.

We were at this pretty fancy resturant that's name I couldn't prononce. When this girl came up out of no where and sat on Brian's lap. I looked at him and he had this nervous look on his face. He looked at me leaned forward and whispered something in her ear then pushed her off of him. I shook my head already knowing he was going back to his same bullshit he said he wouldn't do. I didn't even look at him one knowing I was going to cry and two cause I the fact I didn't need him lying to my face making me get stressed out.

But the worst part of it was that was the night I was gonna tell Brian I was pregnant with his first child. Or I don't know his second child.

When we got home I went straight to the guest room later down and tried to sleep. I sat there for a hour and a half with this painful pain in my heart knowing I couldn't go to sleep without the monkey my dad had gave me a few months after he found me.

I got up to get my monkey and herd Brian on the phone with someone trying to talk lowly. " Yeah, yeah I'll be there in a few mintues babe. I just got to wait for my wife to go to sleep and I be right there and you can have as much of me as you want. No you can't come over to my bed. Maybe when she's not here. I know my bed is more comfortable but my wife will hear us. I told you I will leave her soon. I just have to find out how to break it to her. Okay, okay I'm on my way. Bye babe. Love ya." my heart shattered hearing what he said but I made me face blank and walked in grabbed my monkey and left the room without a word to him.

I layed down on the guest room floor. Not knowing if they screwed in that bed also. All I could think about is how he let her sleep in my bed. Have sex in our bed. Every time I think about it a pang of pain hits my heart.

( Two Weeks Later )

Its been two weeks and I still haven't told Brian I'm pregnant with his child and he keeps coming home later and later smelling like a different girls perfume. I haven't even been near our room since I herd his conversation. He tries to get me to tell him what is wrong but ever time I'm near him I can smell a girls perfume on him and I almost lose control and brake down.

I desired I was going to go out today and hang out with the girls and shop and just get my mind off of Brian. I told the girls what was going on and that I was pregnant and they where all pissed at Brian. I told them not to tell the guys and just to keep quite. I told Val she could tell Matt what was going on only if he kept his anger in control. She agreed and I thanked them all and we continued to shop.

Three hours later the girls dropped me off and I walked into the house with the bags I had with some of the stuff for the baby. I herd some type of noise from stairs and ignored it. It kept getting louder and louder so I went up stairs to see it was coming from our bed room. I took a shaky breath and opened the door with with a trembling hand. I let out a cry of pain and shock with what I saw happening in our bed.

The cry I gave out must have alarmed them so they stopped and looked up only to see me. I shook my head as Brian tried to explain. He pushed the two cent who're off of him and tried to grab me. I took a step back and anger consumed me. All I saw was red. I walked up to Brian and punched him in the jaw only to hear a satisfying crack. I hit him anywhere I could on the face knowing he treasured it the most on his face. I kicked him in the balls as hard as I could then left the room.

I grabbed all of my shopping bags and ran to my car started it and pulled out of the driveway just as Brian came out limping holding himself. I flipped him off and sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um first chapter. Hope you like.
R.C.S ( read, comment, subscribe.)
Thanks for staying around. Love ya!
Peace!