‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Meeting My Real Folks

` Blaze P.O.V `

`WEEKS LATER`

Weeks and weeks later we were finally on a plane getting ready to visit my real family. Getting enough courage I put one foot in front of the other and walk into the plane. If i haven't told you this before I have a phobia of planes. After seeing a whole bunch of disaster movies with planes crashing a sinking in the ocean or just plain crashing i am freaked to get on a plane.

Booth and Bones are still with us and there here prep talking me onto the plane. Now some how my father a and his band mates are not at home which is Mariposa, California. They are some how all the way in Japan on tour. I mean really we could have drove to Mariposa, California but now we have to ride on a fucking plane! Damn plane!

Fianlly having enough booth picks me up and carries me on the plane. Me screaming and hollaring all the way, with my kids laughing in the backround. This is gonna be a long ass trip.

-5 Hours Later-

We have been on this plane for about five hours now and my nerves are a little better but not by much. Booth and Bones went some where to discuss business, and somehow the twins are still awake and causing chaos.

Bones and Booth just walked out of this back room that was installed into the plane, both sitting on the right side of me smelling of sex and air freshin'er. I wrinkled my nose but say nothing because I really don't want to explain what that certain thing is, if they over hear me.

Having not noticing the twins gat out of there seat and go over to a lady with a long skirt on and lift up the ladies skirt showing all the ladies goodies between her legs cause she didn't have any undies on. Screaming the lady ran to the bathroom. Slightly disgusted and trying not to laugh I walk over to my kids and pick them up say my sorries to all the people that had to see the ladies you know, down there.

Booth and Bones are laughing being no help at all. When all of a sudden a hand comes down and slaps the shit out of my ass. ( haha no pun intended. get it slap the shit out of my ass. ha.... never mind)

Turning around sharply putting the kids down slowly I look at the old man face only to be faced to face with Brian Elwin Haner Jr. While the only question I have in my head is, HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET ON THIS PLANE UNNOTICED!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. There will be more soon. Hope you like this! Please R.C.S. UUMM.... hey does anyone know how to make a banner? If you do can you please tell me how or make me one? I would give you a internet cookie!

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!

EXTRA THANKS TO:

Carly13666
ohhnoosui
starbella