‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

The Crash

` Blaze P.O.V.`

As I waited for the crash, the only thing I could think of was weather or not my kids will be safe. Are they protected enough. Will they live through this, will they be hurt? Are they gonna be in pain when this crash actually happened.

I could hear my kids screaming in the backround, calling my name begging for me to do something, The sad thing about it was that I could'nt do anything, I mean im sitting here helpless listening to my children wail, as we wait for death to hit us all.

Right now im sitting here waiting for daeht to grace us with its presence wondering if there is an afterlife. If there is a God waiting for us to finally come home. Hoping i'll be able to see my kids again. There was this dread inside of me knowing we were going to die and I might never see my kids again.

And with that dwelling thought I waited for death and tried to imbrace it as best as I could. Hoping it would be quick and painless I waited.

" Mommie,mommie, mommie!'
there little voices shoted out as I tried to let go of all my troubles from this world.

I breathed deeply and then it suddenly happened, all I herd was a loud crash and then all I saw was white lights. No pain, no screaming, nothing, simply white light. I herd somthing from behind me and quickly wirled around to see my long lost dead best friend.

" Lisa what are you doing here? I thought you were dead?!" the room shook with a big force and stopped quickly.

" I am dead. But I have to talk to you. You see right now you are inbetween life and death world, and its called life and death world. I know its not a very original name but hey the big man upstairs like to keep things simple." the room shook again with a more deadly force and Lisa began to look more and more panic by the mintue.

" Quickly you have to decide on weather or not you want to keep on living or come with me and stay in the afterlife." Lisa looked shaken and waited for my answer with hope in her eyes.

" I'm sorry Lisa as temping as that sounds I have be back with my children, even with all this chaos I need my children and they need me." Lisa looked crestfellen but she understood what I meant cause she to had children once.

Lisa smiled at me sadly then with a slight nodd I felt a gush of cold air and a rough push and I awoke in my body on a life raft in the middle of the ocean with me kids and both detectives sitting around me looking worried.

" What happened, how am I still alive?" everone looked at each other and then back at me with a confused yet worried look in there eyes.

" Don't you remember? You started to chant some weird differnt lanugae and the plane started to levitate, then all of a sudden we appeared here and the plane sunk like 20 feet from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! 5 more chapters to go!
If you want to faster updates please comment more often.

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!

EXTRA THANKS TO:

Carly13666
ohhnoosui
starbella