‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

The End, Just Kidding!

` Blaze P.O.V. `

* Five Years Later *

The years have gone by and we haven't heard anything from the Avenged group so we figured that everything is alright and back to a somewhat normal lifestyle. You know with me being famous and all.

The twin grew up and its even harder having to raise them now that they aren't as friendly as they use to be with each other. Now a days there always yelling and screaming at each other only to be happy and buddy buddy the next moment. I don't even try to stop their fights anymore cause they are just going to stop and be all happy again just to start again.

Bones and Booth got married finally after years and years of me asking for the both of them. But finally Booth grew some balls and asked her himself. His son adores her and they are expecting another one on the way anytime soon now.

I also met my real family and the twins adore their real grandfather and Uncles though they still ask about Matt occasionally.

Sometimes its hard trying to forget about what happened to me through the years but the kids make it easier and easier every single day.
Oh I bet your wondering what the hell happened to me to cause all of us to still be alive right now with the plane crash.

Well seems like I have some ancestors that was some how witches and I got some magical powers. That would probably explain why I was able to heal so quickly and get out of that plane crash alive, yet I don't have that much power that it'd pass down to the twins.

The twins float pass her laughing while impersonating a fish swimming in water.

Guess I spoke to soon. Anyway I don't really date as much anymore but I do have my eye on my drummer in the band, shhhh don't tell anyone.

BANG! the sound went through the room like a wild fire spreading through a desert. Pain exploded in my chest as I fell to the floor with black spots covering most of my vision. I looked up just in time to see a gun pointed to my head.

Looking up slowly I see Mr. Brian Elwin Haner Jr.

" I told you that you could'nt get away from me." and with his signature smirk he cocked the gun and pulled the trigger. Slowly my world faded and the last sound I herd was the paniced screams of my children.

` Third P.O.V. `

A cold chill ran through the room as the children ran to their now dead mother. Brian laughed a chilling laughed and picked the kids up only to hear a gun cock a gun blast and he was killed.

A very tall man stood beyound the two dead bodies with a sad look on his face. The mans name was James Owin Sullivan and he was through with all the fighting and killing that group was doing to all these innocent people. Giving a long sigh he hug the two children to his chest as there cries caused him to cry right along with them for there lost.

Having slight trouble he lifted himself up with both children in his arms. Both children were wailing as they reached for theirs mothers dead body. Jimmy cradled them and walked out the house and put them in the back of the car and walked around to get in the drivers seat.

He gave an longful look at the house where both his once crush and bestfriend dead bodies nowed layed and memories filled his mind. He snapped out of it and opened the drivers side door before a blood curling scream was herd from the house he had just walked out of.

With a paniced look towards the twins he ran back to the house to see Blaze curled up in pain with blood everywear. Only problem it wasnt her blood. Jimmy ran towards the bloody women to see she had a bullentproof vest on under her shirt that poured fake blood when ht by a bullet. Sure it protected her from being dead but that shit still hurts like a bitch.

James gave her an surprized look and picked her up then blasted ful speed to the car unwrapping the vest from her chest to see the damage that was to her chest. She had big bruises on her chest were the bullent was apost to hit her but other than that he couldm't understand why she was screaming. Then he understood, she needed her children and she didn't know that he killed Brian and had the children who where in the backseat knocked out sleep from all the crying they did.
He sat the young women down next to her children and finally the pain that was layed on her face vanished and a peaced look came across her face.

James gave the small family that had been through so much a smile and drove them away from all the horror they had been through and all the drama ans suffering.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading hope you liked this.
plz comment and subscribe.
srry tho tell you only one more chapter to go.