‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

The Only Execption

~ Blake's P.O.V. ~

I was shocked as hell when I felt the lips i've been craving for the past five years, but I knew this wasn't right so i had to stop this before it went to far and i won't be able to stop myself. I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed as hard as i could against Brian's chest.

" Brian stop, I just can't do this. I left you for a reason and i just can't go though all that hurt again." I whispered to him in a pained voice trying to get all those meamories i've been surpressing back for so long.

" I'm a changed man Blaze I could will hurt you like i did before. I missed you, I love you. Don't you dare try to take our kids and yourself away from me ever again! Cause if you do being taken hostage will seem like a walk in the park caompared to what i'm gonna do to you! Do you understand!" Brian said shouting at the end of his sentence while gripping my face tightly foring me to look at him.

" Fuck you Brian!" I shouted right back spitting in his face and kneeing him in the balls. He fell back onto the ground while i ran away from him and into the venue. Trying to quckily find everybody before he got up and came after me.

I herd laughter not to far away and tried to run faster but was yanked back by my ponytail. I yelped out in pain as I fell back onto the ground. Brian climbed onto of me as I struggled to get free of him. He grabbed hold of my hands with one of his hands and sat on my legs. I struggled to get free whiled screaming. Then I felt a familar pain on my cheek as Brian back-handed me.

I screamed out as loud as I could and suddendly Brian was pushed off of me. " Brian! Brian! BRIAN! Snap out of it man! Snap out of it!" I herd Matt yelling at Brian as I was picked up and pulled into another room.

" Blaze! Blaze, common you gotta talk to me!" I herd Jimmy shout at me but it seemed a long long place away. I felt like I was in a daze but i quckly snapped out of it when i felt two set of small arms wrap around me.

" Blaze, there's- there's something I need to tell you about. Well when you left umm-ummm..... when you left Brian went into this big depression won't eat, sleep, talk for days. All he keot saying was I messed up, I miss her, or Blaze, over and over and over again.
About a few months later he straightened up and went into the Marines." Jimmy took a long pause before he started up again while i listened intently.

" While he was there umm... some of his cabin mates didn't take a liking to him. So two months later they started a fight with Brian and beat him to a bloody pulp. He was sent into the E.R. soon after. While Brian was in his coma the men that beat him hired someone to slip LSD, Peyote, Psilocybin, and PCP into Brian's I.V. line all during the week whi-"

" In which the drugs causes hallucinations, which are profound distortions in a person’s perception of reality. Under the influence of hallucinogens, people see images, hear sounds, and feel sensations that seem real but are not. Some hallucinogens also produce rapid, intense emotional swings." I said cutting Jimmy off still sitting in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
im glad you all stayed to support this story. hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!