Status: very slowly updating every once in a while...

Wings of Time

Once upon a time, an angel of death named Destiny came across a young Major, called Jasper Whitlock.
Due to his humanity, Destiny refused to approach him, but all that changed when he became a vampire. And so, Destiny and Jasper came together and dated for a couple years, but Jasper was a tortured soul. He couldn't stand the emotions of humans when he killed them to feed, so he ran away one day with Peter and Charlotte.
He begged Destiny to follow him, but she was forbidden to, claiming that her place was on the battlefield as it always had been.
And so he left, leaving a broken-hearted angel behind.

Centuries later, Destiny still mourns her lost love, and that makes her maker frustrated. She wasn't enjoying the hunt, he said.
So he gave her a century to find Jasper and fill up on happiness before he called her back for duty.

But what happens when she does find him? He has a wife now, an entire family. But his heart still goes to that Angel he left int his early years as a vampire, it still aches for Destiny.

What will happen?

Will Destiny ruin the Cullen's well planned life, will it destroy the established peace in the small, rainy town of Forks, Washington?
Read and find out.

****** FYI, I do not own twilight, Jasper or anything that you already know and love. Destiny is mine though, as well as her entourage of angels and the plot.