Thirty Days Full of Thirty Letters

Day Three.

Dear Parents,

Oh, do I have a lot on my mind about you two. I know you two work very hard even if I don't show my appreciation, I do appreciate it. I know how much it sucks to not see Daddy every day, Mommy. He is a good guy though, even half way across the world. Trust him, he does his best to take care of us in our time of need. I love you both dearly. Please stop yelling at him over little things, it makes me sad. You can come off as a bit bitchy, honestly, but I know its because you are stressed all the time. Do not take it out on us.

Daddy, never leave mommy ok? She needs you more than you think. I know you try your best to call and talk to us. It just isn't the same thing as being here. Sometimes when I am at home I try my best to remember what you look like, but I just forget. Come home as much as you can, please? Mommy is stressed, sister is tired, and I am just plain confused all the time.

There is one thing I want to tell you both though, I am bi-sexual. I know how disappointed you are that I might find the perfect girl, than guy. You both grew to hate gay and bi-sexual people, but then again you do not have to love me. To be honest you can throw me out of the house, if you can't accept me. I am who I am, you can not change me. Besides, I already have the biggest crush on the most amazing girl ever. You would like her.

Sincerely,
The one who keeps secrets.