Status: Please comment!!!!

The Loop

The Loop

He stopped the car with a jerk. He looked at himself in his rearview mirror; he ran his hand threw his hair pushing back all the fly a ways. He then stepped out of the car with a swagger; everyone in The Loop had this swagger, it was part of the gig. He was new to the outfit and he wanted to prove himself to The Boss.

He and two other men walked back to the trunk of the car, he hit the trunk with his fist and it popped open.

There laid a man, he looked scared….scratch that, terrified.

They pulled him out of the car and the two goons tied the terrified man’s lags to blocks of cement.

He got back in the car watching as the two goons carried the man over to the dock, the whole time the man screaming to be let go.

The feeling of guilt peeked at him, if only his mother knew what he was doing with his life. He watched at the man slowly sank down, down into the water that will take his life. Knowing he had something to do with it peeked at him more but those feelings were pushed aside when the goons came back and told him to floor it.

The feeling of adrenaline took over his once guilt filled body. The feeling of danger the thrill of the chase the thought of him being caught at any second; this is why he did what he did and this is why he loved his job in The Loop.
  1. The Loop
    The Job.