‹ Prequel: Brave New World
Status: Finished January 8

Can't Go Back

Instant Karma’s Gonna get you, What in the World you Thinking of Laughing in the Face of Love

Dorian

I woke up with a pain in my head, all the way down to my ass. Last night was a lot of fun, and yes I would do it again, but I had to go home.

The first thing I saw when I lifted my head I saw a note from Riley, it read:

I’m sorry I’m not there when you wake up. Something happened and I have to leave, don’t think I didn’t enjoy last night because boy are you kinky.

I just laughed as I folded the note and reached for my phone. I had ten text messages. I read them all from dad.

Where are you?

I picked up and dialed home.

“Hello?”

“Dad-“

“Dorian, you said you’d be home, where are you?” he asked almost terrified.

“Dad calm down-“

“Don’t tell me to calm down, I am your father I deserve to know where you are at all times”

“I’m still at school ok?”

“You mean you never left?” he asked.

“Yeah, I never went anywhere. The packing took longer than I thought it would, then I sort of fell asleep” I left out all parts that dealt with Riley.

“Dorian you make me so worried sometimes”

“I don’t do it on purpose,” I said as he laughed.

“I know, you’re a kid, have fun,” he said as he hung up.

“Ok” I said as I showered, dressed, and moved everything to my truck.

“Where are you going with all that stuff?” I heard as I closed up the truck and turned around. I almost ran into her. There stood Jane.

“Home” I said, as I looked her up and down. Short-shorts with white spaghetti strap tank top.

“Really?” she asked as she pushed me against my truck. “I thought you’d be staying,” she said leaning into me. What was it that girls could just seduce us? It was pleasurable, but I couldn’t now.

“I have to go,” I said as I tried to push her back, but she pushed harder.

“Are you sure?” she asked as she ran her finger down my chest.

“I’m one hundred percent sure,” I told her as I grabbed her hand.

“You don’t look sure,” she said as her other hand grabbed my dick.

“I’m sure” I squeaked, she just laughed as she held it. “Please, not here, not now” I told her as she looked around. “What are you doing?”

“Doing you a favor,” she stated as she pulled my pants down so I was out in the open.

“No, you are not” I said trying to force my pants back up.

“Would you shut up,” she said as she bent down. I just stared at her, and I thought she was crazy. Here, in the middle of a parking lot. I thought as she put me in her mouth. God! I thought as she bobbed her head. I had to hold onto the truck for support. Fuck, was she good at what she did. Maybe she was a prostitute, I thought as I couldn’t think any longer.

She finished up, she pulled my pants up, gave me a smirk and then left. What the holy hell? I thought as I got into my truck and drove home.

********

I parked and out came Kiro, our not so much of a puppy now.

“Hey Kiro” I said as I got out on my knees and pet him as he licked my face. “Good to know you still love me”

“Dorian” I heard my dad call as I looked up.

“Hey dad”

“There’s my boy,” he said as he hugged me. “I’ve missed you,” he said as I smiled.

“I’ve missed you too dad” I said as he let me go. “What was it you wanted to talk about?”

“Oh, we’ll get to that, now come inside” he said as he dragged me into the house.

“Dorian, good to see you” Robert said as I shook hands with him.

“You too”

“Got a girlfriend yet?” he nudged me as I laughed.

“No, not yet” I said.

“You best not be taking after your father now” he said as I just looked at him.

“I don’t understand what you mean,” I said as he whispered

“You aren’t into boys are you?” I just laughed.

“Oh, no” I said as he joined me.

“Good” he said as he walked into the kitchen. When did Robert become a homophobic? I thought to myself as I joined everyone in the kitchen.

“D, what do you want for dinner?” dad asked as I shrugged.

“Whatever, I think I’m going to unpack my things,” I said as I left the kitchen and took off for my truck. I dragged all four boxes to my room and left it like that. I didn’t feel the need to unpack and pack everything up in two months time. I walked down the hallway and I saw the workroom mom used to work in. I missed mom a lot. I went in just to look around. There on the desk was a piece of paper with something that shocked me to endless pieces. I picked up the sheet and read it:

Riley. J. Tele- (648) 296-8794. Add- 247 Mary Lane New York, New York.

This couldn’t be the same Riley, could it?
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is a tribute to John Lennon, it would have been his 70th birthday today. The song is called Instant Karma . :)