Status: Active

Sixteen

ImageImageImageImageImage

At sixteen, a human can experience the things that don't typically happen when your younger. You can fall more easily in love, not suspecting to be hurt. You'll try drugs, not realizing what the outcomes are. A sixteen year old person might have sex. But, that's only a broad overall look. Many sixteen year old teenagers refrain from all the above. Trying to sustain a normal life. They will get good grades, go to bed early, listen to their parents and run away from love.

Well, Persephone was your average teenager. She excelled in the learning department, listened to music from the 80's, listened to what her parents asked of her and did chores. Never looking for anything or anyone important in her life. Her best friends, they were all she needed. Not a boy, especially not that boy. Falling in love at sixteen was the last thing Persephone wanted. Logan Lerman wanted to show her it was worth the risk.
  1. Chapter One: Leisure and Independency
  2. Chapter Two; Love, Hate Relationship
  3. Chapter 3; Confusion and Feelings
  4. Chapter 4: Once Forgotten, Always Forgotten.
    How could he do that to her? There must be a reason.
  5. Chapter 5; Out Comes the Truth
    She knew what overcame him, now to just find out how.
  6. Chapter 6; All Yours
    "I'm all yours, I'm all yours." - Metric
  7. Chapter 7: In Over Your Head.
  8. Chapter 8; In December Drinking Horchata...
    "...Is it okay if I go on a date with Logan Friday?"