Status: A little stuck and need some help. please comment and through so ideas at me.

Love is Confusing

Chapter I

'God why won't she die.' Laney was getting winded from running after this bitch all night. Laney was a supernatural hunter. Vampires, werewolves anything she could get her hands on.
Luckily she had plenty of training and had the muscles to run after this vampire. She got hit with half a bottle of holy water, and yet could still run away.
They both ran about a mile before Laney got ahold of the female vampire. The vampire, even though caught was hellbent on getting away. Why was everyone being so uncooperative? All she wanted was some answers. " Who took her? Who took Emma?" The vampire insted of answering laughed as if someone had told a joke. " The man you seek is stronger then you and you will never find him."
Laney smiled "watch me." A few minutes later Laney emerged the diserted street and started heading back to her car. She had thought she would get more information on Emma then she had gotten. 'Oh well, I'll have to try agian tomorrow'.
She finally arrived at her 1967 gt 500 black mustang with purple racing stripes, got in and drove home.
Laney's alarm went off at six am and would not stop until she got out of bed. 'Uh why must that stupid alarm go off at six? I don't even go to school."
Ever since Emma was taken two years ago Laney had dropped out of school to spend more time trying to find her.
Although Laney thought that she would have found Emma long before now. Everyday she was a little bit closer to finding her best friend and fighting companion.
Laney turned her alarm off and rolled over to go back to sleep. She would just half to think of new idea's to get informaiton on Emma and who had taken her.
Laney woke around seven pm to the sound of A Night at the Roxbery playing off her alarm. She groaned but got up and starting making something to eat. She was jamming out to the music while cooking forgetting, for a moment about the things going on around her. unknowing to her that a predator was learking just outside her window.