Status: A little stuck and need some help. please comment and through so ideas at me.

Love is Confusing

Chapter 2

Laney spent all night looking for vampires who might know about Emma's were abouts. 'God, every leech I found was clueless about her. Why can't I get a lead on who has her?" She continued to complain in her head while she headed to the next hot spot. She had time for one last questioning before all the vampires took of before the sun rose.
This club was on the far side of town. It's popular for vampires since they usually like to feed before the sun rises to hold over their thirst for blood during the day.
Laney walked in as if she had been there before. Her appearance was sexy yet casual in case she had to chase down a vampire.
The moment she entered she had the feeling of the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. THere were vampires all over the place but none seemed to notice her or that she was a hunter. Except for this one guy at the back. He seemed to stare at her as if she was art. Perfictly sculpted for his eyes only. His eyes seemed to praise her, like a goddess among those who worship and adore her.
She seemed to be caught in his gaze and could not look away. She found herself walking toward this stranger who was a vampire, for she knew she did not walk over on her own accord. Even though she knew he was a leech, she still found herself longing for his touch.
Laney took a seat next to the stranger. He smiled as she turned to look at him. Once she sat she seemed to have more control over herself and managed to speak to him, keeping the longing from her voice. " Who are you?" He smiled and replied "my name is Xavier." " You seem powerful so maybe you could answer my questions?" Laney said. " What do you want to know?" came his cool reply. "A hunter was taken and I want to know who took her and were she is?" her face looked determined. "Why do you think I know anything about this?" his smile faded. "Look i know someone very powerful has her and I want to save her and find out why they took her. What was the purpose of kidnapping her?" Laney became a bit emotional while speaking, her eyes getting clouded by her tears.
He seemed to hug and comfert her trying to calm her down. "I don't know anything about this hunter, most vampires keep this kind of stuff under raps." What Laney didn't know was that Xavier was lieing. Emma was closer then she thought.