Status: A little stuck need some help. send me some ideas after you read please.

Families can be good or bad

Chapter 1

Lilly was an unusual case with social services. They have lots of cases where people are raped and left for dead but none where your brother was the one who raped you and left you for dead. That is what happend with Lilly minus the dead part.
Lilly was born to a pretty normal family....... at least that is what everyone else thought. But behind closed doors her family wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Nothing really ever happend to Lilly except for her being pregnant by her broher. Lilly's father was a bit abusive but not towards Lilly. Lilly had seen her mother and brother beaten several times.
To Lilly's father she was a precious jewel, so precious that no one outside the family could have her. They always tried to pair her up with one of her cousins but she always refused saying she wanted a boyfriend outside the family. When she turned sixteen things got worse for Lilly.
Lilly's father Roger was all out of family members to put with his precious jewel. He was running out of idea's and growing desprate. As a last resort to keep her , Roger sent her brother Chris after her.
Roger had promised not to beat Chris anymore if he seduced and had sex with Lilly. Of course Chris did it, but it was still wrong.
After that incident Lilly was withdrawn. But every night when Chris came to her room she stayed silent, but never changed her mind about dating outside the family. So night after night Chris was with her.
About four months before Lilly's seventeenth birthday Lilly found out she was pregant. She didn't know what to do. She had to get rid of the baby or get away from her family. She couldn't get rid of the child even though it was her brothers. So she decided to go get help.