Status: In progress! :)

One in a Million

Image

He's a rock star, adored by millions of screaming fans all around the world. He lives life in the fast lane, bringing in the bucks during the day and rocking out on stage during the night. His life begins to blur -- everyone's the same. Every shallow, stuck-up person he meets makes him almost tired of his life. He can't find it in him to keep going anymore.

She's a small town girl with big dreams. She's ordinary, nothing special, living in the suburbs of Arizona, watching life go by before her eyes. She's eighteen; young, fresh, vulnerable. She's a dreamer, a lover, a friend. But she can't find it in her to keep going anymore.

All they needed was each other.

And one wrong phone number was about to make it all possible.

*Disclaimer: I do not own anything involving the Jonas Brothers. All of this is fictional.*
  1. "It's like one step forward and two steps back."
    Not Meant To Be - Theory of a Deadman
  2. "How can I know your voice when you haven't said a word?"
    Unmistakable - Backstreet Boys.
  3. "Watch out for that girl. One day, she may change the world."
    Underdog - Jonas Brothers
  4. "It's really good to hear your voice say my name. It sounds so sweet."
    Lips Of An Angel - Hinder.
  5. "I think you're a pretty sweet pill that I'm swallowing down to counter this addiction."
    Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
  6. "Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts."
    The Only Exception - Paramore
  7. "The whole world has gone astray. That's why there's no religion here today."
    No Religion - Van Morrison
  8. "So long, my luckless romance. My back is turned on you."
    Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
  9. "But that was love and it's an ache I still remember."
    Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
  10. "Young and full of running. Tell me where has that taken me?"
    Edge of Desire - John Mayer
  11. "I can’t get away from you. It's one of the reasons why that I just can't get you out my mind."
    See No More - Joe Jonas
  12. "Please don’t let me feel this alone. If you do, I’ll never forget you."
    When Cheating Had A Feeling - Freshman 15
  13. "I am just too close to love you. There's nothing I can really say."
    Too Close - Alex Clare
  14. "I'm shedding, shedding every color, trying to find a pigment of truth beneath my skin."
    Come Clean - Hilary Duff
  15. "But the planets all aligned when you looked into my eyes, and just like that the chemicals react."
    Chemicals React - Aly & AJ
  16. "Should I let you fall? Lose it all? So maybe you can remember yourself."
    Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
  17. "This photo of us, it don't have a price. Ready for those flashing lights."
    Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
  18. "I can't set my hopes too high 'cause every hello ends with a goodbye."
    Catch Me - Demi Lovato
  19. "I have grown too strong to ever fall back in your arms."
    Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
  20. "I'm hearing what you say, but I just can't make a sound."
    Apologize - OneRepublic
  21. "I'm broken. Do you hear me? I'm blinded 'cause you are everything I see."
    More Than This - One Direction