One Shots

A normal life for me.

She sat at the other side of the class room, A large smile on her face as the guy in front of her made her laugh.

Her laugh was like music, I haven't heard it a lot, but the times I did, it was like an angel singing.

"Mister Baker?" My eyes were glued to her, I could her Mrs. Pike asking upon me but I couldn't move my eyes from her. "Mister Baker would you please stop sizing up your class mates and answer the question?"

I felt my cheeks turning a crimson shade of red, breaking my eye contact with the side of her head, I turned to look at him.

"Are you going to answer the question Zachery?"

I nodded, catching a glace of her brown eyes looking over to me from across the room, my cheeks burned.

"The answer is 37." I answered him, a sly smile coming across my face.

"That is right Zack, now if you don't mind would you please keep your eyes to the front of the room."

"Yes sir." I nodded and winked at her, now it was her turn to blush.

--------

"What happens if your mom comes home early?" I asked, pushing her against her closed bedroom door.

She smiled, "She won't be home for another few hours I swear."

I nodded, letting my hands grab at her hips and pull her more into me.

She moaned and pressed her hand against my chest, "What would you do if mom did come home?" Her lips brushed my ear, as her warm breath covered my ear, "Would you stop me from doing this?"

Her hands moved to my belt, unbuckling it as fast as she could to pull my pants down my legs.

"Would you Zacky?" Her words passing over my boxer covered dick, a noise coming from deep within me.

"Would you Zacky?" Her brown eyes looking up from me, her knees now on the floor in front of me.

I shook my head no and moved my hips towards her.

Her nails raked over the waist bad of my boxers, "Are you sure?"

I nodded again.

Pulling down my boxers, she giggled.

Was that a bad th-

"God!" I moaned as her mouth closed around me.

Her hand wrapped around me, my eyes closed as my head moved back.

Matt was right this was so much better then your hand.

"Am I doing it right Zacky?" She mumbled, her tongue coming out of her pouty, pink lips and licked my tip.

I moaned again, her lips turning into a smile against me.

"Good."

My hand moved to the back of her head, my fingers moving into her messy hair.

I really needed to thank him.

--------

"Baby why don't you just go sit down and I'll get you your beer." She smiled, pushing me back down onto the sofa as she ran off into the kitchen.

God she was perfect, the perfect friend, the perfect girl, the perfect wife.

"Here you go." She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down into my laps.

"Your utterly perfect you know." I smiled, my nose brushing against her cheek.

"You tell me all the time Zacky." She laughed back, her arms wrapping around my neck.

"I'm just making sure you remember." I smirked, laying my beer on the side table and picked her up.

"What are you doing?" She laughed, I loved her laugh ever since the day i met her, seeing her from across the class room.

"Well Mrs. Baker I'm going to take you up stairs and make you scream as I ravaged your body." I smiled into her cheek.

"Your so dorky sometimes." She smiled back, her lips quickly kissing me, "But that's why I married you."

-------

My eyes fluttered open, my hand moving to the side of my mouth to wipe away the running drool that was sliding down my face.

"God Zacky it's about fucking time you woke up!" Syn laughs, his eyebrow raised, "What the fuck were you dreaming about, I could hear you talking to yourself from the other end of the bus."

I looked around, the tour bus, "Nothing man, just some fucked up dream." I laughed running my hand through my hair.

"Well it must of been good being it looks like your fucking pants are going to burst." He laughed and walked into the bunk area.

Fuck!

I covered my eyes, resting my head against the back of the chair.

Fucking dream.

A normal life was never on my to do list.

My to do list was always consisted of four thing,

Sleeping.

Fuckin'.

Rockin'.

And, Drinkin'.

A normal life didn't have room for Zacky Vengeance.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaa, I actually kinda like this=)
Tell me what you think.*^_^*