One Shots

Love Story

Jack Daniels, Coke, Drumming and sex.

It's my fucking life summed up in a nut shell.

I didn't have time for anything else. I try, I swear but I always fuck it up.

I drank like a fish, snorted like a pig and fucked like a jack hammer.

The guys always got on my case about it telling me I needed to slow down because if I didn't I was going to end up dead.

Yeah like they had room to talk.

There was one person tho, one girl.

--------------------

I hated sitting in class, seeing her two rows over with the same two girls picking on her.

Her pale skin, her shoulder length, brown hair. I've always admired her from afar.

I've noticed when her eyes would gloss over with sadness, or when she pushed her hair into her face she wanted to be left alone.

I never got the chance to talk to her, well I never really took the chance.

But the day she hit me in the face with her locker door, just thinking of that moment puts a goofy grin on my face. She rushed to my side, tore her shirt and held it to my bleeding nose. She said sorry to me a million and one times but I toll her it was my own fault for sneaking up like that.

Since that day she stuck by my side, not out of pity for hitting me but because I asked her to.

I remember when she first came home with me, we just left Matt's house, I insisted on her coming to get out and have some fun and she did. So many times that night she toll me and thanked me for the best night of her life.

She was sitting on the sofa, me next to her. My hand reached out and moved her hair from her face to behind her ear. Her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

"Thank you for tonight James." She smiled, placing her hand on top of mine.

A shiver ran down my spine, her chilled hand moved up my arm.

"No problem." I smiled back, moving closer to her.

My left hand moved to the buttons of her light, pink blouse. Her eyes watching, my breathing getting shaky, her body shivered.

I've been with a girl before but with her it was more of an intimate moment, a special moment just between me and her.

My eyes moved over the two lumps of her breast, a white, lace bra covering them.

"James." She breathed, my hands pushing her blouse off her shoulders.

Another shiver, "Yeah?" My index finger trailed down her collar bone, a large, white scar crossed her chest.

"Sorry..." She mumbled, removing my hand from her chest, "I should-"

"No." I mumbled, my eyes scanning her face as I pushed her back on the couch, "It's only a battle scar." I smiled.

She nodded, her hands resting on the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss.

----------------

That was nine years ago, it feels like so much longer. I haven't heard from her since graduation, maybe it's for the best.

"Come on Jimmy we got a show to play!" Shadows yells at me from the door way.

I spinned my drum sticks a couple of times, standing up and fixing my pants, "Let's go do this." I grinned.

Jack Daniels, Coke, Drumming and sex.

My life fucking summed up in a nut shell.

I didn't have time for any thing else, I didn't try, there wasn't any point because I always fucking it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! It's like....3:55 in the morning and I think my eye balls are going to fall out..O_O

Hope you enjoyed it.=)