One Shots

Nine Years

I didn't know what to do, my hands were frozen to my sides, her body ontop of my own.

It seemed she knew what she was doing, her hands would move over my chest, probably feeling the hard beating of my nervous heart.

"It's okay if your nervous." Her cherry, red lips smiled down at me, "Have you done this before?"

I looked over at the flat screen that was bolted into the wall, have I don't this before? If you want to count my hand as another person then yes.

"No I haven't." I felt the deep, red blush cross my chubby cheeks.

"Babe it's okay, I'll take good care of you." Her smile seemed innocent but the way her hips moved over the growing bluge showed different, "Just relax."

I nodded.

Taking my hands she placed them on her hips, feeling the movements she made. My breathing was getting heavy, my eye lids closing slightly.

"Do you like that Zacky?" I knew we were still wearing clothes but I couldn't help but let a small moan escape from me, "I'll take that as a yes then."

Minutes passed, which felt like hours or maybe ever months but the pleasure that was coursing through my body from her small movements could make me care less, my hips would move up, pushing my jeans covered cock into her crotch.

"Do you think we should start taking some of these close off Jinx?" I looked up at her, an evil smirk was on her beautiful, pale face.

"Are you ready for that?"

"I think I am." I smirked back at her.

Her small fingers started to un- button my plaid shirt, mine working on the button of her tight, black jeans. I couldn't wait to get them off her.

In all honesty I didn't know what I was suppose to do, where my hands were suppose to go, when I was suppose to say something or when I was suppose to kiss her. I wanted everything to be at the right moment. I didn't want to scare her off with my lack of... sexual activites.

"Maybe you should get on top." It wasn't a question it was a statement.

She moved off of me while I placed myself in between her legs, placing my hand on her thigh, I feel a shiver run through her.

"mmhm Zacky." She moaned giving me that little bust that I needed.

--------------
Her naked form lay in front of me, my eyes darting to the two hills on her chest, my tounge licked at my right lip ring.

"Enjoy what your looking at Zacky?" She smirked, her hand wrapping it's self around me. Her thumb pressing into it and spreading precum over me, lowering my head a low groan rumbled from my chest.

"mmhm." I nodded, my hands supporting me above her.

"Good, because I wanna make this the best you'll ever have." She winked at me, her hand came up from between us, sliding a finger into her mouth, I moaned.

Flipping us over she hovered her self above me, it started to hurt, just waiting, it standing straight up waiting for her to engulf me.

"Ready?" I nodded, her hands resting on my chest as she lowered herself onto me.

"Fuck!" I hissed, my hips jerking upwards, sinking myself into her tight, warmth.

She moaned, her head falling forwards, "God Zee."

I smirked, like I said I didn't know what I was suppose to do but I knew what noises were good and which were bad and the pleasureful one that Jinx just shouted at me was surely that of pleasure.

"Zee you need to move more babe." She moaned into my ear, my eyes were watching her body move ontop of me, I completely forgot I had a job to do aswell.

I nodded once more, grabbing onto her thin hips I pushed my hips upwards cause her head to be thrown backwards and a low moan escape from her.


"Hurry the fuck up Zack!" Matt yelled from the other side of the door.

"Yeah man just give me a couple more minutes." I mumbled back, knowing he never heard me.

My hand moved fast along my hardend dick, just the thought of it made me run to the nearest bathroom and jack off.

"Fuck." I hissed, my thumb pressed down, spreading whatever juices were there around the head.

My head fell forwards, my other hand rested on the edge of the bathroom counter, my hips jerked forwards and I let out a low moan.

After nine years the thought of Jinx's doing things to me I've never even seem in my best friends magazines still got me hard as hell. And in all honesty I wouldn't want to forget that moment, won't ever stop thinking of it even when I go to bed after a long show, when Gena rolls off me, or even when I whisper her name to myself when I have my hand wrapped around myself alone.

Nine years.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's for Jinx.^^
I hope you like it.=)

Spelling mistakes will be fixed... soon.