Status: activeee.

What Could Have Been

Hate (I Really Don't Like You)

He said it was time for me to meet his friends. I had already met Caitlin and Christian, since they lived in Atlanta, but he said there were three guys from his native Canada that he wanted me to meet. I wasn't nervous or jumpy.. Until I heard there names. There was one named Nolan, and that didn't agitate me any. Another was Chaz, and the only thing strange about that one was just the name itself. But then there came a boy named Ryan. Ryan from Canada.

It was just a little too coincidental to me.

I just tried to ignore it then. I mean, I bet there's hundreds of Ryan's from Canada, so why should I have been worried? Well, I was about to find out, let me tell you.

During that time, I was traveling with Justin on his tour. We were currently in New York somewhere, staying at a random hotel I don't remember the name of. His friends were coming to see him for a few days, then the two named 'Chaz' and 'Ryan would stay for a few weeks longer. The thought didn't bother me any until I actually met them.

While Justin was off somewhere doing an interview while I was driven back to the hotel in a cab. It was a nice, summery day, so I decided to wear a nice, summery outfit. My hair was curled like Taylor Swift's, and I had practically no makeup on. I felt fresh, and young, just like a I was supposed to. After I was dropped off in front of the hotel, I made my way up to the room Justin and I shared. Right as I was walking out of the elevator, my phone started ringing.

"Now tell me how you love it,
you know you at the top when only heaven's right above it-"


After glancing at the Caller ID I smiled and tapped the green button.

"Hey, babe." I said, my smile growing with the words.

"Hey, are you at the hotel yet?" I heard Justin's smooth voice say back. I decided to take my time walking down the long ass hallway while I talked to him.

"Yeah, I'm actually just outside the door." So, it was a little lie. Not even one to think about.

"Okay, good. They're already there so-"

I cut him off. "What? They're here? No, no, no. I can't be alone with them, what if they don't like me?" I blurted out.

"Hun, it'll be fine. Caitlin and Christian are there too. And I'm sure they'll love you, just like everyone else." He said right as I put my key in the door. It clicked open, but before I opened it I answered.

"Whatever you say. You better not be wrong." I lightly giggled as I opened the door and walked in without looking up from the floor.

"Trust me, babe. Everything will be okay. I gotta go, but I'll be there soon. Love you." I grinned at his last words, actually blushing a little.

"Kay. Love you too." Was the last thing I said before ending the call and finally looking up. The first thing I saw was a short, flippy haired blonde boy with an adorable smiled plastered on his face standing in front of me.

"Christian!" I shrieked, running towards him with my arms open. He met me halfway and squeezed my torso, as I did the same to his shoulders. After about a minute I pulled away to pinch his cheeks. He grinned and pushed me away as a blush formed on his face.

"I swear, you get more adorable every time I see you." I gushed. His smile finally showed me his green and orange braces, making me grin just like him. "And those braces! If only every thirteen year old was as cute as you." I winked at him, enjoying our little encounter. I always complimented him like that, even when Justin was around. It was just what we did.

I stood up straight, seeing Caitlin standing right next to us.

"Ahh! How long have you been there?! AHH!" I screamed, hugging her regularly, since we were the same height. She hugged me back, saying practically the same things I was. I pulled away smiling.

"Your hair got longer!" I shrieked at her.

"No, you're hair got longer!" She shrieked right back. I caved and started hugging her again. I loved how I was this close to my boyfriend's friends. It was warming, and calming. We were still yelling compliments and questions at each other when a voice was cleared from behind us. Caitlin rolled her eyes in amusement and turned me around.

"There, you saw her face, you happy Chaz?" She said, laughing. I laughed with her and walked forward to a boy who also had flippy hair and adorable smile, ignoring the two guys who were standing beside him. I stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"Hi, I'm Maddie." I said with a sweet smile. He shook my hand lightly.

"Chaz." He said. I stepped back and turned to my right, becoming face to face with a tan, short haired boy. I shook his hand as he introduced himself as Nolan.

"Gosh, you're adorable, he's adorable, they're adorable. Are all of Justin's friends adorable?" I asked, amusing pretty much everyone. Then I heard a voice from behind me. Not just any voice, but one I hadn't heard in years. One I didn't want to hear -- ever again.

"I'd say so." Was what he said. I turned around slowly, silently praying that it wasn't him. But it was, unfortunately. He was smirking, but I could tell he was surprised, and he even looked a little angry. I rolled my eyes at him as he walked towards me. I gave him a "Bitch, please," look and put my hand up, signaling for him to stop.

"Well hello to you too, Mads." He said, using my old nickname. It made me want to throw up. My perfectly amazing day, was ruined. I forgot how much I hated him until he was standing right in front of me.

"Fuck you, Ryan."

"Hate is a strong word, but I really, really, really don't like you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I didn't know what to call the chapter, so I picked that Plain White T's song. :)
I didn't get many comments, but I wrote this anyways, because the idea was in my head.
BUT I WANT MORE COMMENTS THIS TIME, PLEASE. <3
What did you think? I actually liked it.
Christian Beadles is the cutest, OMG. Haha.
But yeah.. COMMENTSSSSSS.

*take a bow;;