Status: Active

Never Thought I'd Take the Fall

Intoduction

Sophomore year. 10th grade. The second set of 8 months with the same kids that you met the year before. There’s nothing too devastating, or even exciting about this period of time since you’re not new or about to leave. That particular year doesn’t even normally make it into the archive of stories that you tell your children when you grow old. It’s just not that important. So, I guess that’s exactly why I never expected my very own sophomore year to be the most dramatic time of my academic career.

There’s one name that comes to mind the most when I think back to tenth grade: Brian Leland Maddox. Despite his horrid middle name, he had girls wrapped around his finger. With his band, spontaneous way of life, and perfect smile, you wouldn’t even think of calling him a loser.

Ya know, I can hear you guys already, ‘OH MY GOSH!! You mean the Brian Maddox?! From Stereo Skyline?!’ Well…yes. But who was I to know that he’d get all famous? To be honest, I don’t even remember that thought ever passing my mind. I was too busy staring into space and thinking about the fact that there was a chance that I, one of the dorkiest girls in school, could have possibly had the pretty little rock star wrapped around my finger. Boy, was I stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is just the intro, obviously. It gets better though (: Comments are appreciated.