Status: New and active but slow

Random

Ch.2

After dinner, Chad and you go back to his room to chill when his phone starts to ring. He answers it and it’s… Cory.

While you are just sitting there, they talk for a few minutes and then Chad hangs up the phone. He doesn’t say anything to you about the call. Twenty minutes later there is a knock on the door. The next thing you know Cory and Dan are walking into the room. They say hi and both give you and Chad hugs. When Cory hugged you however, his hug lingered for a moment. You all then sit down in Chad’s room. Your things that haven’t been unpacked are of course pretty noticeable and the two new boys look around confused. Neither you nor Chad explain what happened. All you say is that certain things happened and you are now living with Chad and his family. The boys just nod their heads and then you all agree to go watch a movie. Chad picks out Ghostrider and puts it on. You all settle down either on the couch or a chair.

Sometime later after the movie is over you all just crash in the living room.

When you wake up in the morning you notice that you are in Cory’s arms. You carefully maneuver your way out of his arms without waking him up and you notice that Chad was also awake. He apparently was trying to get your attention without waking Dan or Cory up as well. Once you two get away from the other two sleeping bodies, Chad tells you to get ready for school.

As you get ready for the day and school, you can hear Chad and Cory talking quietly. Cory was asking what was going on with you and Chad was explaining what had happened. Your phone then goes off, so you stop trying to listen to the two boys talking and instead answer your phone. It was your friend Joy calling.

“Hello,” you say

“Hey Brie what’s up?”

“Nothing much just getting read for school. How about you?”

“Same here. Hey, I was wondering if we could hang out after school today?”

“Uhh… I don’t know. I’m not living at home anymore, but I’ll ask Chad,” you say

“Oh really, what happened?” Joy asks

You quickly explain what happened while you finish up getting ready for school. She then asks where you are living now and you hesitate for a moment before telling her that you now live at Chad’s.

“Oh Really. Wow, well at least you know you’ll be okay now. But I’d still like to hang out with you today if I can,” she says

“I’ll ask and tell you at school okay?” you say

“Okay see you soon,” Joy replies

After hanging up with Joy, you put your phone into your pocket and walk out of the bathroom and into the living room where all three of the boys were now all awake. When they see you they immediately stop talking and just stare at you. You don’t understand why, you were dressed the same as you usually were. Your outfit consisted of a black tank top, black chain pants with a purple studded belt, black and white converse, and purple with black eye makeup. You start to ask Chad if it was alright for Joy to come over after school, but you get interrupted by what Cory says to you.

“Damn Brie you look really hot”

“Umm…Thanks,” you reply back

You then turn to Chad so you can ask your question.

“Can Joy come over after school today?”

“Yeah, you don’t need to ask permission this is your house now too,” says Chad

“Oh okay. Thanks,” you say

You then say bye and hug all three boys before walking out the door.

You walk the 15 minutes to school and when you get there you look for Joy so that you could tell her it was alright for you two hang out after school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be much appreciated, so i can know how well i'm doing and if you like the stroy so far or not.