Status: New and active but slow

Random

Ch.5

When they all leave; Michael and you sit down on the bed.

“I really like you a lot,” says Michael

“But Why?” you reply

“It doesn’t matter why, but I know Cory likes you too”

“I guess but wha-“ you get cut off by what Michael says next

“Will you go out with me?”

You sit there staring at him in shock.

“But wont Cory be mad?”

“It’s all good we talked about it and he’s fine with it”

“Really?”

“Yeah besides he knows that if you get hurt he can come after me along with Chad”

“Oh…”

“But nothing bad will happen because I care about you too much,” Michael hastens to assure you

“Well then…”

“So will you?” he asks

“Yeah I will,” you answer with a smile

Michael then gives you a kiss and you hear several awes coming from the doorway. You both look over and see everyone standing there. Joy and Chad were holding hands. They tell you that they are going out and you smile. You jump up to hug Joy and she tightly hugs you back.

The boys’ just look at you two like you are crazy and you notice that Cory is staring at you; you so walk over to him and give him a hug. While you two are hugging you whisper into his ear so no one knows what you are saying.

“I’m sorry Cory. Can we still be friends?”

“Don’t worry about it, Mike’s a good guy and hell yeah we’re still friends. Why wouldn’t we be?” he replies

You just smile at him and turn to Joy to see if she wants to spend the night. She agrees and then out of nowhere Dan suggests ice cream. You all agree and get in to Cory’s car to go to Dairy Queen.

When you get there, you all walk and look at the menu. While deciding on what everyone wanted Chad wraps his arms around Joy, as Michael does the same to you. The orders are given and you all find some place to sit while you wait.

You notice Chad and Joy making out, but then you get distracted by Michael when he kisses you. The order gets called and Michael ends the kiss to help Dan with the ice cream.

Chad and Joy finally stop making out when they notice that their ice cream is on the table waiting for them to eat it.

Everyone starts eating their ice creams and a random conversation starts up.

About an hour later you all are laughing and finishing up the ice cream. Everyone then gets up to leave when you notice a familiar person walking into the Dairy Queen.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the next chapter. pretty lame i think but it is what it is. let me know your thoughts..