Status: i hope you like :)

Secrets Will Kill You

All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2

Night fell and once we salted all the windows and doors, Jake took guard duty at the doorway, Andy was asleep, laying his head on the table, Ava was just staring into space while sitting in a chair since Sam has told her that her fiancé was murdered. Sam and I were sitting in two chairs, facing each other, doing our best to stay awake.

“You know…you’re an idiot” I stated tiredly.

“Why’s that?” he asked, just as tired.

“Because you just are”

“Yea, that makes a lot of sense…” I just shrugged. “Look, I know about Brit…and how she has feelings for me…”

“They aren’t just feelings anymore Sam, she really likes you and it’s been a really long time since she let somebody in the way she let you in”

“I just…I didn’t know…”

“Well now you do” He stayed silent.

After a little bit longer, I felt my eyelids trying to shut and Sam was the same way. Then, I saw a face I was not happy to see… “Jake! Look out!” I yelled and Sam jumped a little but everyone else was unfazed as I felt Sam’s temper rise and he reached for his gun even thought it was completely useless.

“Howdy kids” the Yellow Eyed Demon said.

“We’re dreaming” Sam stated and I looked at him. We were dreaming the same dream? Weird.

“What do you say we all take a little walk” the douche suggested.

We followed him outside but Sam and I stayed tense and silent. “You both are awfully quiet. You’re not mad at me are ya?”

“I’ll tear you to shreds, I swear!” Sam threatened.

“When you wake up tiger, you give it your best shot”

“Where’s my brother and Brittney” Sam demanded.

“Quit worrying about Dean and Brittney. Worry more about yourselves”

“What, you gonna kill us?” I hissed and he spun around to face us so we stopped immediately.

“I’m trying to help you. That’s why we’re talking. I’m rooting for you both”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sam asked.

“Welcome to the Miss America Pageant. Why do you think you’re both here? It’s a competition where only one of you crazy kids will make it out alive”

“I thought we were supposed to be…”

“Soldiers? That’s true. You are. But here’s the thing, I don’t need soldiers, I need a soldier, just one…maybe two” he shrugged.

“Why?”

“I couldn’t have come out and say that Sam. I had to make everyone think they had a fighting chance…”

“Hold up. You keep saying one solider. One leader. One will make it out…are you expecting Sam and I to try and kill each other?” I asked, incredulous as Sam’s face twisted a little.

“Well I like you both so I’m not too sure who I’d want to win, maybe I would take you both, but it would be amusing to watch”

We stayed silent, as I grinded my teeth. “Actually…it’s Brittney who should be here right now…and part of me was hoping she would be the one to run in after Sam at the diner…but when it was you, that just became a gift from down under. Brittney should be the one here. She has great potential…what I need is a leader, like I said…”

“To lead who?” Sam asked.

“I already have an army…or I will. Soon anyway”

“You son of a bitch” I spat.

“I’m surprised you haven’t guessed. I mean why do you think so many burned out already? Max Miller? Andy’s brother, what’s his name…they weren’t strong enough. I’m looking for the best and brightest of your generation”

He went on about how we were his favorites and then it got too personal…he killed Sam’s girlfriend, Jessica because she got in the way…he was going to marry her…become a tax lawyer with two kids in the suburbs…well that’s what yellow eyes said…and it seemed like a perfect life for Sam. Then…yellow eyes took us to see the time Sam’s mother died. I watched as she showed up and yellow eyes was putting demon blood into Sam’s little baby mouth…and then Mary knew who Yellow Eyes was just by looking at him…which was kind of weird too. Then, we continued to watch as Mary was put onto the ceiling…and then we disappeared before we saw things get too ugly.

But, we weren’t back with the others…we were in some bar. “What are we doing here?” Sam asked.

“I thought Mel might have wanted to catch a glimpse of her real mommy in action” Yellow Eyes grinned.

My eyes widened as I looked around. We were in a bar…but it wasn’t just a bar…it was a strip club…and my mother…my real mother…was one of them. “I don’t want to be here…take us back now” I demanded.

“Awe, but look, here she comes now” he nodded over in a direction and I looked.

I saw as she started dancing around a poll in front of bunches of men just desperate to get laid…I knew this was who she was…I didn’t need to see it…I didn’t want to see it. “Take us back!” I yelled at him.

“You don’t want to say hi…she cant see you now but if you wanted, I could take you back so you could have a full conversation with her…just as long as you don’t alter anything…”

“I am not going to bargain with you. Take us back!” I repeated.

“Alright” he sighed.

All of a sudden, I jolted awake and so did Sam. “Wake up. Ava’s missing” Jake stated and we jumped to our feet.

We got Andy up as well so he could wait for her at the house and Jake, Sam and I all split up around the town to look for Ava just to hear her scream come from inside. So, we all met up again and raced back inside…and we found Andy being dead…blood everywhere, his body mauled. I looked from Sam to Ava to Andy repeatedly as Sam tried to figure out what happened by talking to Ava and Jake disappeared to somewhere. Then, I walked over to the window and saw the salt line broke.

“Sam” I said, sternly. He came over to me and I furrowed my eyebrows at the girl, gritting my teeth. “Who did this, Ava” I demanded.

“Maybe Andy…”

“No, Andy wouldn’t have don’t that. Ava, the line wasn’t broken when we left…” I started as I began to stalk toward her, slowly. She stayed silent as tear rivers flew down her cheek…I didn’t buy it.

“Ava” Sam said sternly.

“What, you don’t think that I…”

I had enough with this girl. “I’ll tell you what I think okay? You have been gone for like five months, you’re the only one here that has had long enough time to know what’s going on…”

“And that head ach you got right when the demon got Lily” Sam added. “What happened to you?”

“Nothing!” she claimed but I continued to stare her down as Sam had his sympathetic, puppy dog look going on. Then, all of a sudden, she just stopped crying and flicked a tear from her face. “Had you going though didn’t I” she smirked.

I knew it. This damn bitch. “I’ve been here a long time…not alone either, people keep showing up. Children like us. I killed them. All of them”

I was so done with this girl and I was ready to shoot her but I had no gun. Yea, I know. The girl who has a hard time with blood and is so afraid of guns, is ready to blow this girls brains out…but I’ve changed ever since these damn boys. She dialogued with Sam for a bit and then started to summon the demon back. I felt its presence as the black smoke started to come through the window but then Jake came out of nowhere, twisting Ava’s head with such force, resulting in breaking her neck. She fell to the ground as we stood in silence, staring at each other…then we ran out of there.

“We might be able to get out of here now” I said.

“But, the Acheri demon…”

“No, no, no, Ava was the one summoning it, it should be dead now, we gotta go” Sam said.

“No, now we…only one of us is getting out of here” he said and stopped walking so Sam and I spun to look at him. “What?” we both asked.

“I’m sorry Sam, Melissa, but I had this vision and the yellow eyed demon…he talked to me. He told me how it was”

“Jake, you cant listen to him” Sam stressed.

“Sam, he’s not letting us go. Only one. If we don’t play along he’ll kill us all. I like you both, I do…even if you don’t trust me…” he looked at me.

“But, what good is it if he kills us all? If I get out of here, I can get close to the demon and kill the bastard”

“We can kill him together”

“How do I know neither of you will turn on me”

“We wont” I snapped.

“I don’t know that”

I was gripping onto the pipe that was in my hand so hard that I started to feel a small pain in my hand. I was ready to just hit this guy over the head.

“Okay, look…” Sam started to put his knife down. I gave him an are you crazy look. He gave me a stern look and I sighed, rolling my eyes slightly and setting the pipe down. Then Jake set down the metal bar he had been holding. “Okay” Sam sighed with relief.

Then, by surprise, Jake threw a fist at Sam and he went flying back. “You son of a bitch” I cursed, whipping out a knife that was hidden in the back of my shoe.

But, Jake spun too fast and grabbed my wrist. I could almost feel him break some bones in my hand as he made me drop the knife. Then he bent me over so his knee collided with my stomach twice and then he threw me across the ground.

I was gasping for breath and it took everything in me to just lift my head to see Jake and Sam fighting it out. I had to get up…I had to at least try and protect Sam for Dean. I got up, went over and grabbed the pipe and then swung it into the back of Jakes neck and he fell to the ground and became unconscious. I helped Sam up, getting his arm around me and then I picked up my knife and I was all ready to slit this bastard’s throat and I thought Sam was too...but then he stopped me and just shook his head. I sighed and slid the knife back into my shoe. We both started to walk away as I helped Sam out while he limped.

"You okay?" he breathed out.

"Me? I'm fine. Maybe just a concussion" I shrugged and he let out a small laugh.

"Sam…Melissa!" I heard a voice boom.

I looked up and grinned at Dean who was grinning back at us. Then I saw Bobby next to him and Brit was too but she started to pick up the pace a little. "Dean!" Sam and I cheered. "Brit!" I added.

She just continued to smile at me...but then her smile faltered and I heard footsteps racing to us coming from behind. "Melissa! Behind you!" she screamed.

I looked over my shoulder and saw it was Jake, only five feet away. I spun around quickly and pushed Sam out of the way and I went to swing my face into Jakes face but then I felt a sharp, searing pain go into my stomach...I saw he had stabbed me.

The pain was white hot as Jake went quickly over to Sam. I didn't see what he did before he ran off but my eyes met Brits as I fell to my knees “Melissa!” a voice shrieked and I heard it sounded like Brit and the sound of footsteps became faster and closer.

I looked down and saw I was bleeding a lot. I tried to focus on my breathing and on my surroundings...but it was really hard. I felt myself falling forward...but a pair of arms caught me. I could feel it was Brit on her knees in front of me, keeping me up.

"Melissa, you listen to me. We are going to patch you up and you'll be good as new okay? Just hang on" she said and I heard how she was trying to stay strong and keep her voice steady.

She laid me down on her knees and I felt my eyes closing. "Hey, hey stay awake" she shook me a little and I felt pain shoot up my body. I blinked my eyes open and cracked a smirk.

"Ya know, that kinda hurt” I let out an airy laugh and then cringed.

“Try not to talk too much. Bobby’s going to patch you up, we’re going to get you to the hospital and you’ll be perfect…”

“Brit…” I gasped so she stopped talking. “Where’s Dean? How’s Sam?” I breathed out.

“Dean’s with Sam…” She looked up and over at the guys but I couldn’t see them for myself. “Sam…Sam’s fine” she nodded but more tears welled up in her eyes.

“Hmm you‘ve always been a good liar…just not to me” I breathed out. “Damn it” I cursed and then gasped and cringed in pain again. “Tell Dean, I’m sorry…I tried to protect Sam…I should’ve tried harder…”

“This isn’t your fault…Sam will be fine…you’ll be fine”

“Take care of the truck and my bike now, it’s yours…”

“Stop talking like that Melissa, look, Bobby’s here now, he’s going to help”

I looked up at him and he had a very sad face on. I didn’t want him to have a sad face on…and I couldn’t even tell him that cause now I couldn’t even find my voice to speak. Pain overcame my body…but then I just felt nothing at all. Instead, I was floating on air…hovering over my body.

“Mel…Melissa!” Brit cried out and started to just sob into my shoulder.

I saw Dean holding Sam, crying and then he looked over at Brit and I and he started crying harder. I was dead. Hmm I never thought it would be this weird…who knew I was going to die today?
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333