Status: i hope you like :)

Secrets Will Kill You

Dreams Can Say A Lot About A Person Part 2

Her expression wasn’t hard anymore on Bobby…but she was upset. That was visible. “Why Bobby? Why did you do this to me?” she spoke.

Bobby turned around with tears in his eyes. “I'd rather died myself than hurt you”

“But you did hurt me. You shoved that knife into me. Again and again. You watched me bleed. Watched me die”

“Bobby, she's not real” Dean tried.

“How could you?” his wife continued.

I saw Bobby actually had tears sliding down his cheeks as he ignored Dean. “You were possessed, baby. You were rabid. And I didn't know what I know now. I didn't know how to save you"

“You're lying. You wanted me dead. If you'd loved me, you would've found a way!”

“I'm sorry” he murmured.

This was enough. I grabbed a hold of Bobby and the three of us raced around a corner and into the living room. Dean spun around quickly to slide the doors shut. Bobby’s wife started to scream as she started to bang on the doors and Dean and I held them shut. Dean walked over to Bobby.

“I'm telling you, all of it. Your house, your wife, it's a nightmare”

“I killed her” he cried.

I grabbed a wire and tied the handles together so the doors wouldn’t slide open. “Bobby! This is your dream that you can wake up. I mean, hell, you can do anything” Dean continued.

“Just leave me alone. Let her kill me already”

Then, I grabbed a hold of Bobby. “Bobby! Listen to me!” I shook him slightly so he took his eyes off the doors and looked at me. “You have to snap out of this and you have to snap out of it now. You are not gonna die! Dean and I wont let you die”

“You’re like a father to us Bobby…” Dean added.

“You have to believe us…please” I begged.

Bobby looked from me to Dean and back to me. “I'm dreaming?” he asked.

“Yes. Now take control of it” Dean said and I let go of him.

He looked at the door and shut his eyes tightly…then all of a sudden, the screaming and banging stopped. Dean quickly took off the wire and slid the doors open. Bobby’s wife wasn’t there.

“I don't believe it” Bobby said.

“Believe it”

“Now please just wake up” I added.

~~~~

Then, I sat up quickly, seeing we were all back in the motel room, panting. We all exchanged looks as we tried to catch our breaths. But, then as Dean and I explained to Sam and Brit what happened in the house, Dean and I raced to the hospital as Brit and Sam went to go see Jeremy who apparently tried to kill them. Dean and I raced to the room and saw Bobby sitting up in his bed. We both sighed in relief. Dean and I sat on the bed next to his and we made sure he was okay. He was fine…for the most part.

“Hey, Bobby. That, uh...that stuff, all that stuff with your wife…that actually happen?” Dean brought up.

“Everybody got into hunting somehow” he answered.

“I’m so sorry” I said sincerely.

“Don't be sorry. If it weren't for you two, I'd still be lost in there. Or dead…thank you” he said and Dean and I just smiled in response.

Then, Brit and Sam walked in. “So, uh, stoner boy wasn't in his dorm. My guess is he's long gone by now” Sam said. “He ain't much of a stoner” Bobby commented.

“No?” Dean questioned.

Bobby said his name is Jeremy Frost. His IQ? 160!…and his dad took a baseball bat to Jeremy’s head. Bobby showed us a picture of the dad who died before Jeremy was ten. The injury made Jeremy dreamless until he started to dosing on the dream drug. We were all wondering how Jeremy got Bobby’s DNA to go snooping in his head…Bobby said he drank a beer…

“Dean!” I scolded, hitting him the stomach as his face flushed.

“Dean, you didn't” Brit said.

“Hey, I was thirsty!” he claimed.

“Did you drink too?” Brit asked.

“Hell no, you know that” I scoffed.

“That’s just great Dean, now he can come after either one of you” Sam said, angrily.

“Well, now we just have to find him first”

“We better work fast and coffee up. Because one thing we cannot do is fall asleep” Bobby said. Oh, this is just peachy.

~~

It’s been two days now and the leads that we had, got us nowhere. Jeremy was still MIA and we were all getting restless…especially since Dean was snapping at us because of all the coffee hes been on. Bela was at the motel helping Bobby trying to figure something out. She had no luck so we even called Aiden to see if he could help but so far, they were getting nothing. Brit and I were following Dean and Sam on the road after just coming from a strip club that was our last lead. I put my elbow up on the window to hold my head up and sighed.

“So, you actually said I love you to Dean…and he said it back?” Brit asked.

I thought she was sleeping. “Umm yea…little random don’t you think?”

“I guess…it’s just…”

“Sam hasn’t told you yet…I know. But, it’s so obvious that he does love you…he just wants to make sure he means it before he says it”

“How do you know?” she asked and my face flushed.

“He uhh…he told me” I admitted and then cringed.

“He told you that?…and you didn’t tell me?!” she yelled at me.

“Hey! Don’t be yelling at me…you talk to Dean about me too!”

“Yea, but I tell you what we talk about”

“But, how can I just tell you something like that? I want it to be a surprise for you when it happens, I don’t want you to be expecting it”

She didn’t respond. “I’m sorry okay…Sam and I are best friends now, I wouldn’t tell him a secret of yours though because you’re my sister from another mister…can we please not get into this now?” I begged.

She opened her mouth to say something but then we saw Dean started to pull over on the side of the road and he went into a clearing in the woods, leading off of the road. So we did the same, parking behind him and Sam.

“Come on” I said and we got out of the truck.

I got on Dean’s side as Brit got on Sam’s side and we both got in, in the back seat and we shut the doors. I saw Dean was slouched down with his eyes closed. “What do you think you’re doing?” I asked, tapping his cheek a few times with my hand.

He grabbed my hand to stop me but before letting it go, he held it. “I’m having Jeremy come to me” he answered, keeping his eyes shut, rubbing my hand with his thumb discreetly so Sam and Brit didn’t see it.

“On his own turf? Where he's basically a god?” Sam asked, skeptically. “I can handle it” he grunted. “Yea, okay. Not alone” I said, pulling some hair out. “Ow!” he yelped and spun to give me his signature hard look.

I just gave him the same look. Then, Brit and Sam pulled out some of his hair as well and he spazzed. “Right, we’re coming in with you” Brit stated and Sam nodded his head once.

“No you’re not” Dean said, looking at Sam, then Brit and then me.

“Why not? At least then it'll be four against one” Sam mentioned.

Dean hesitated with a response. “Cause I don't want you digging around in my head” he finally said and eyed Sam, Brit and then he held his eyes with mine. “Too. Bad.” I said.

As Sam went for the liquid for us, I kept my eyes on Deans as he kept his on mine and it was like we were having a staring contest…I didn’t realize we were until he was resisting the urge to blink and I smirked. Then I puckered my lips and blew a gentle air of breath in his direction and he blinked and cursed.

“Ha! I win. Sam, hit me up” I grinned. “Cheater!” he claimed.

“Okay kids. Cut it out” Brit ordered

~

Some time passed and we all fell asleep…until I was woken up with a force. I shot up and hit my head on the roof of the Impala. “Damn, Brit” I cursed.

Then, Sam did the same to Dean and we all looked around. “What are we still doing here?” he asked. “I have no idea” Sam replied. Then, we all jumped slightly as we heard a noise coming from outside.

“Someone’s out there” Brit stated. So then we all swung the doors open and stepped outside.

We slammed the doors shut and we all walked to the front of the car and looked around. Then…we heard music playing. All four of us turned around slowly and in a small clearing, it just lit up, the grass was greener, there was a little blanket and a picnic basket…and then there I was…standing there in an elegant, strapless, red dress. My eyes widened slightly.

“Come on, you gonna sit down or just stand there?” I…she…asked.

I saw Dean smile a little. I watched myself pull out two glasses and pour wine into them. “We only have an hour before we have to pick Alyssa up from soccer” My eyebrows rose at that.

“Dude, he so sees himself having kids with you!” Brit hissed in my ear.

I couldn’t even respond to her though. I saw Dean was still smiling. Then, he did a double take at me, as if he forgot the real me was standing right next to him…he probably did forget.

“I've never had this dream before” he said, losing the smile. He looked at Brit, then at Sam…and he avoided my eyes. “Stop looking at me like that” he said, directing it at Sam as Brit looked away. “Sorry” Sam replied.

Dean’s eyes twitched to me but kept twitching away as I continued to just stare at him. Then I saw my doppelganger continue to smile at Dean…it was kind of creepy actually…but Dean really liked it…I could tell.

“Dean…I love you” she said but then the scene started to shake and then her, the picnic, the light and the music all vanished…we were in the dark, in the woods again.

“I told you, you shouldn’t have come” Dean murmured to me.

“Why? You don’t want me to know that you see us having a future?” My lips twitched into an unnoticeable smile at the thought.

“That’s exactly why” he said and looked at me with his hard eyes.

Usually, I didn’t take his hard stare to heart…I just gave him a hard stare back…but this time it was venomous…I was taken back by it…but I quickly recoiled and just put on my poker face.

“Okay, I’m sorry I came…you have a right to your own thoughts” I said, reluctantly as I continued to glare at him. See, that was me trying to be the bigger person in the relationship to avoid a fight with my boyfriend…how did I do?

He seemed to start to lighten up but then my ears perked up as I heard some rustling. I snapped my head in a direction and saw Jeremy behind a tree. “Guys” I said as they saw Jeremy too and we all took off after the kid.

As we were running…I started to notice I was alone…Dean, Brit and Sam just vanished…and the trees…started to bleed? Red liquid was seeping through them…I turned a quick corner and bumped into something. When I looked up…I saw the something was my father.

“Hey Buttercup…everything‘s going to be okay” he assured me.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I was most definitely not in Dean’s head anymore. He gripped onto my shoulders, looking into my eyes like he always did when I was worried about something…he would always say that…it’ll be okay…and he was right most of the time….

“It’ll all…be okay” he nodded.

But then…he just burst into flames. I jumped back and tears flowed down my face as I watched him burn up all over again. “How could you do this to us, Mel?” another voice spoke. I spun around to see my sister, Lindsey.

“Lindsey…I…I didn’t…”

“You are to blame. You know that right?” she crossed her arms.

“No. No I’m not. You’re not real…”

“I’m in your head though…so deep down you know that you’re to blame”

All I could do was just stare at her as my mother appeared at her side. “Melissa…I always thought of you as my own blood because I was around when you were born…but what you did isn’t what you do to blood family…”

“I didn’t do anything!” I screamed.

“Melissa!?” a different voice yelled. I knew that voice like the back of my hand.

“Dean!” I yelled back. He quickly got to my side and looked at Lindsey and my mom as they vanished. “What the hell is going on? Are you in my head now or am I in yours?” I said, wiping the tears off my face.

“I’m not sure…once you fell asleep I put some of your hair in the drink and I know Brit did the same…but I don’t know where she is…or where Sam is…come on” he said, taking my head and pulling me along.

We both turned a corner and there was a park with little kids running all over the place with snow on the ground. I saw myself and Dean standing in the snow, grinning at a little girl who was playing on the playground. The little girl had a little bit of me and a little bit of Dean in her…and then I saw Dean and I start to kiss as I smiled into it and then so did he. Then, the little girl chucked a snow ball at Dean’s face, giggling as he raced after her. Then, they brought me into the big snow ball fight.

“I think we’re uh…in your…” Dean (the one standing next to me) said.

“Yea, I know” I muttered.

“Lets just…” I started to say but then the scene vanished…along with Dean. “Dean?…Dean!” I yelled…knowing in my gut I wouldn’t get a response.

“God damn it…this whole thing just went completely wrong” I muttered, shaking my head, staring up at the sky.

“Stressed out, Mel?” Now that voice sounded too familiar.

I turned around to see myself facing me. She was smirking and crossing her arms, narrowing her eyes at me. This one cant be good.

“Well, well…look what we have here…you know, it’s really pathetic” she spat, smirking creepily.

I glared. “What is?”

“The way you are when you’re with your little boyfriend…it’s cute…but it’s pathetic…what happened to you, Mel? You fell in love?” she said, mockingly.

“You know he’s going to be in Hell in what? Less than a year? Then you’ll be alone. All alone. That is what your biggest fear is right? Being alone? That’s why you’re so protective of Brittney…you cant stand the idea of her leaving too…just like your family left you…even if she wanted to leave, I bet you wouldn’t let her…don’t you think that would be a little selfish of you?”

“I think you should shut your pie hole” I chuckled, shaking my head.

“Hmm maybe she would want to leave you all together and just run off with Sam…”

“Then let her. If it’s what she really wants”

My doppelganger bit her lip, smiling to herself, shaking her head. “You’ve gotten soft, Mel…”

“I have not”

“You have” She paused. Then she started to walk toward me. “Doesn’t it kill you inside to know what you did to your family?”

“I didn’t do anything” I spat.

“You’re right. It’s all Brittney’s fault…the demon really came looking for her, destroyed her family and then found out you and your father were in town and he really wasn’t a big fan so he made your family pay too. Brittney’s all you have…and you know you’re drifting apart from her”

“We are not drifting apart!”

“It started ever since you met those Winchester boys…did you notice? They did this to your friendship with Brittney…” She stopped again as my lip quivered but I forced it to stop as a lump rose up in my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333