Status: i hope you like :)

Secrets Will Kill You

Marriage and The Date Part 2

We stopped by a small Mexican place and ordered some tacos and two beers and while Dean went to the bathroom, I decided to add a little fun of my own…but I was back in my seat by the time he got back.

“Why is it…that I always catch you watching me so carefully” I said in a more hushed tone as I leaned forward, crossing my arms on the table.

“You’re fun to look at” he shrugged and I just smirked as I rolled my eyes at him.

He leaned forward as well. “You always roll your eyes when something is stupid or annoying…you always pace when your stressed out or angry and you wrap your arms around your stomach like you’re hugging yourself when you feel uncomfortable or shy or overwhelmed…which is rare…but it’s like you feel yourself getting smaller every time you do it…you always have this look on your face that tells people you mean business and they shouldn’t mess with you but one look into your eyes and they know you’re gentle and passionate so you have them in the palm of your hand…”

“So that’s what you’re doing? You’re analyzing me?” I questioned.

“I can read people” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Don’t start that crap with me, Winchester” I laughed.

He grinned and we stared at each other for a long moment and then I could tell he was hesitating about saying something to me. Why would he though? Hes been just on a roll with openly talking to me….

“I had a dream the other night…” he started.

“About?” I questioned.

“You and me…” I waited for him to continue. “I don’t know…we both were seventeen…and things were pretty heated” he said, suggestively and I narrowed my eyes at him, smirking as he started chuckling.

Then, he cleared his throat. “…do you think we actually had a functional relationship when we were kids?…the part we cant remember…do you think we would want to remember it?” he asked me, skeptically.

“Well…I definitely don’t think it was functional…I mean we’re talking about you and me here…” I said and he made a face, agreeing with me.

“But, I think we’d like to remember it…remember what we used to be like with each other…well I would like to remember it…it’s a whole different part of my life that I’ll only remember through my dreams and yea my dreams are vivid…but it’s not the full effect” I said and he just stared into my eyes.

He let out a deep sigh, nodding. Then, he stared out the window, thinking. “Okay…enough of this cheesy crap. No more” he said, slicing his hand through the air, horizontally.

Agreed” I said, thankfully.

Then, I smirked as he took a sip of his beer and started to eye me. I just smiled to myself, looking down at my beer as I gripped onto it with one hand and leaned on the table with my other arm.

Then, the mariachi band started to play loudly as the men started to sing Happy Birthday in Spanish. Dean laughed.

“I pity the poor bastard who…” he started but stopped when he saw the band heading toward us.

His eyes widened as he set his beer back down on the table. “You bitch” he shook his head at me, smiling broadly.

He looked up at the Hispanic men who came over to our table and I was trying so hard not to fall to the floor and just start laughing my ass off. Dean started shaking his head, chuckling to himself.

“What? I cant throw in my own twists on our date?” I asked him.

He looked up at me, still shaking his head as he laughed. “I hate you”

“You love me” I corrected, leaning forward and puckering my lips.

“No, I hate you” he said, taking in some more beer.

My jaw dropped but I was still smiling…and then the music stopped abruptly. We both looked up. “You do not reject a kiss from your lady” the big one said.

“I uhh” Dean stammered, taken back by it.

The laughter was building up again inside me. “Kiss her…and with some humph” the other said and then another one said something in Spanish and I think he called Dean a crazy bastard.

Dean looked at me, as if asking for help. “Hey, you heard them” I smirked.

He gave me a hard stare and then kissed me passionately as he snaked his hand up to the back of my neck. The very nice and helpful Hispanic men cheered and continued playing as they walked away…then I burst out laughing…and then Dean joined me.

As we ate our tacos, we just talked…about concerts I saw…concerts we wanted to see…sports teams I was on and ones he wish he could’ve been on…it kind of depressed me knowing Dean didn’t have the normal boy childhood. No, I didn’t have the normal girl childhood but I was still able to have opportunities he never had. But, then we got into a conversation that kept us both smiling…we started talking about Sam and Brit. We kind of just reminisced as we told stories of our pasts. It felt…really nice.

Once we paid, Dean drove us to some kind of flee market and we walked around hand-in-hand. I tried on some scarves and sunglasses and I even made Dean put on a pair…hey, I had my girl moments, so sue me. We saw one couple that was acting too gushy to our liking…and just for the hell of it, we started acting gushy as well. We fed each other pop corn, opened doors for each other when we went to get some pizza for our ‘after lunch snack’…hello, it’s us…pizza can be considered a snack if we want it to be. It was, actually, really amusing to both of us while we were acting like that…we even bought each other these bracelets that were woven and they were actually pretty nice. I put his on his wrist as he put mine on my wrist…and even though it was part of the charade we were putting on…the bracelets really did mean something to me. Then…we found a checker board…and Dean bought it right away.

We got back to the Impala and Dean started blasting the radio again as We Weren’t Born To Follow by Bon Jovi was playing as Dean and I were singing loudly and terribly for the second time today.

We weren't born to follow
Come on and get up off your knees
When life is a bitter pill to swallow
You gotta hold on to what you believe

Believe that the sun will shine tomorrow
And that your saints and sinners bleed
We weren't born to follow
You gotta stand up for what you believe

Let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah
Let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah


I laughed a little as I lowered it slightly when we pulled into the parking lot of the motel. We walked into the room and saw the open area was empty and realized Sam and Brit must have still been in the other room since the door was still shut. “Way to go Sammy” Dean whispered.

I hit him in the stomach and then walked over to the door and put my ear against it. There was silence. I looked at Dean and he shrugged. So I opened the door slightly to peek in and saw Sam and Brit were under the messed up comforter, sleeping as they held each other…and they were obviously naked. I smiled, wiping that thought out of my mind and just focused on how happy and content they looked. I shut the door and turned to see Dean take out the checker board and put it on the bed and he put a cassette tape in a radio beside the bed. It was Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi. He wiggled his eyebrows at me like I was about to strip down and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Okay, I’m red” I pointed at him and then joined him on the bed, on the other side of the board so he was sitting by the pillows while I was more near the edge.

We started our little game…and it started out smoothly. Then, Cant Fight This Feeling Anymore by REO came on and I smiled at the radio. He smiled at me as well. It was a perfect addition to our date…to have our song start playing.

And I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
It's time to bring this ship into the shore,
And throw away the oars, forever.


We were both smirking…giving suggestive looks and smug smiles with each move we made. We actually turned the game into a strip tease game. Every time he got kinged, I would have to take some piece of clothing off and then whenever I got kinged he would have to do the same. Now, I was only in jeans and my bra while Dean was down to his boxers…I was really good at checkers. But then, the music kind of became drowned out as it started to get a little more intense than that.

“What?! No you cant do that!” I yelled at him.

“Says who!? I can do that and I just did!” he countered.

“Dean, it isn’t part of how you play checkers…”

“Fine, take out the rules, I bet it's in there”

“There’s no rules to take out! We got the game at a friggin flea market!” I shouted, waving the two sides of the empty box around.

“Well, you’re the one who wanted this stupid game!”

“I am not! I said I kick ass at this game…and I do kick ass at this game, that's obvious" i gestured to his almost naked body. "…but, I especially kick ass when I’m not playing with cheaters!” I threw the empty box at him.

“That’s it” he grunted and then threw the game out of the way so it all flew to the floor and then he lunged at me.

We both went falling to the floor and I managed to get out from under him and grab onto him to get him in a head lock but he got out of it quickly, throwing me over his shoulder and then throwing me onto the bed. He went to jump on me but I rolled out of the way so he landed on the bed and then I pounced on him and we continued to wrestle on the bed.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” I heard Brit ask and Dean and I both froze as he had me in a headlock and I was ready to elbow him in the stomach.

We both looked at the clothed Brit and Sam, staring at us, unsure of what was going on and what we were doing. “Umm…we were playing checkers” Dean said.

“Checkers” Sam stated.

“Yea…see?” I said, moving my eyes to the checker pieces that were now all over the place.

“I don’t remember checkers ending in a wrestling match of the naked sexes”

“You just haven’t had the full experience, Sammy” I said.

“Hey, how about you two go get cleaned up and we’ll all go out” Dean suggested.

They both eyed us. “Alright…just don’t kill each other while we’re gone” Brit said and they walked back into the room and shut the door.

“Well, that was fun” Dean grinned down at me.

“Yea” I paused. “Hey babe?”

“Yea”

“Can you let go now?” I asked.

“Oh yea…sorry” he said, letting go of me and I jumped off the bed.

I bent down to clean up our checker mess and I saw Dean watching me, smirking and then chuckling to himself as he on his shirt and his pants. I just smiled and shook my head. But, then he came over to me and took my hand so I stood up and he handed my shirt so I put it on.

“Hey, guys we’ll be right back!” Dean shouted and pulled me out of the motel room.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Cant say…but can I drive the bike?” he said like a little boy getting some candy.

I sighed but nodded. His face lit up as he raced to the Impala and pulled out his helmet I got him for Christmas. I smirked as I jumped up onto the trucks tire and hoped into the bed. I pulled the blanket off and handed the bike down to Dean. I grabbed my helmet and then saw Dean was already on and ready to go. I put it on and got on behind him. He started it up very pro-like and we took off.

The sun was starting to go down and I don’t know how long it was until I noticed we started slowing down but I saw we were at a clearing on top of a hill. He turned the bike off and I took off my helmet and stared at the sight in awe. The sun was setting, the sky was a perfect color of pinks and oranges as clouds got in on the magic.

“Wow” was all I said.

Dean put the kickstand down, putting both of our helmets on the handlebars and then he just came to my side as we both had our hands in our pockets, not saying a word. “I thought we agreed on no more cheesy crap” I murmured.

“Well I don’t know about you but I don’t think this is crap right here…cheesy maybe…but Sam and Brit both said I should take you here”

“You do know that they gave you ideas for a date that they would want right?” I asked him.

He shrugged. “I know…but it seemed to make them happy when I agreed to do it their way” he said and I looked at him with an…in love face, I guess you can say…but he just kept staring out to the horizon. I couldn’t help but wonder if we had normal lives…then would we still have moments like this one…would we be the happy and in love married couple that we both saw we were when we ran into that genie? I started to wonder if he was thinking the same thing I was…or if he was thinking about not being able to be given this chance again since he’ll be in Hell for the rest of my life…and the rest of his eternity.

~~

We got back to Sam and Brit and the four of us went to a nearby bar…it was our comfort zone. Brit and I walked off to play some pool so we could give Sam and Dean some time to talk. I gave Brit the rundown on how my day with Dean went…and my cheeks were hurting from the all the smiling I was doing. Then, I let her share her day with Sam. They pretty much stayed in that bed all day…going at it…again…and again…and again…and she was giving me details that I just didn’t need. I suddenly felt very dirty as I told her to skip the details. So, she went on to say they just talked. They agreed to get an annulment once Dean was gone…if we couldn’t save him… It wasn’t right how they did it…it was quick and a blur…those were her words. She said maybe they’ll do it again some day when things aren’t so crazy in our lives…but I wasn’t sure if that would ever happen.

There was a dance floor and the music suddenly got louder as more people piled in and started dancing close together. Brit and I managed to get Dean and Sam to dance with us and I’ll admit…Brit and I got a little slutty and we were dancing a little whorish but Dean and Sam seemed to find it amusing and they seemed to enjoy it. As S.O.S. by Rihanna came on, that was when I started to really grind up against Dean…and the whole night was more fun than I’ve had in a very long time.

Once it got later, we got back to the motel and this time, Dean led me into the secluded room, shutting the door quickly and tackling me onto the bed. I laughed. Then, I looked up at him as he hovered over me.

“I had…a really good time today…it’s been a while since I’ve had…”

“Fun? That’s exactly why it had to be done” he said and placed his lips on mine. “…I had a good time too” he mumbled and I smiled.

But, then I put a finger between us and then took out my belly button ring quickly and tossed it onto the nightstand. Dean smirked as I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and he kissed me again…harder this time. I rolled us over so I was on top…but that didn’t last long until Dean took control again…he always loved being dominant…I didn’t complain though.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just wanted to do this chapter to show rlly wut kind of love Mel and Dean actually have and i guess u can say its a bit of a filler tht makes u wonder wut Mel is going to be like after all of this...let me know wut u thought of the supernatural-free chapter :)

<<333